I unwrap it and find loads of different pairs of socks. I giggle at the sight of all these flashing socks but I burst out laughing when I see a pair with Harry's head on them. Harry turns a little red but laughs too. I thank both Ron and Hermione.

We carry on until everyone has given me a gift except Mum and Dad.

"We wanted to give our only daughter something special, something she wouldn't forget," Mum says, handing me a book-like package.

"It took us a long time but it was worth it and we hope you like it too," Dad adds, smiling.

I open in to find a book called: 'The first 19 years of my life' with a picture of me as a baby. I smile but as I look through the book, I can't help but let a few tears of joy escape from my eyes. All these pictures from when I was little make me realise how different life was then and how happy I am now. Mum and Dad have also written a few things by a certain amount of pictures.

"We hoped you'd like it," Mum says, now also crying.

"I love it, thank you so incredibly much," I reply, putting the book down and giving them both a big hug.

I wipe away my tears and laugh when I see Harry looking strangely at one of the pictures. It's one of when I was about four or five and I was running around in the rain, wearing nothing but pink underwear.

"Thank you all so much for the gifts," I thank everyone.

When everyone starts doing their own things, I hurry up the stairs to get changed. I put on my special emerald dress, which I absolutely adore, and put my hair in a messy bun. I also put on some sun cream because I'm sure I'll forget when we go outside later on.

"I love that dress!" Erin compliments, when I bump into her on the stairs.

"Thank you Erin," I thank her, smiling.

"You're welcome. I'm going to put on something else too. It's already warm and here I am, wearing jeans and a cardigan," Erin laughs at herself, passing me and opening the door to the guest room.

Harry's eyes widen when I enter the room. I take the seat next to him and he, almost immediately, puts his arm around my shoulder. I lean my head on his shoulder in return, just like I usually do.

"You look amazing," Harry whispers, looking at me. I turn a little red and thank him.

"Can I- um- do you want anything to drink?" Ron asks, interrupting our moment.

"How kind of you to ask," I say, teasing him.

"Mum sent me to ask you," Ron quickly admits.

"That explains it! Just some water then please," I say laughing and a little politely, not knowing why. After all, he is just one of my brothers. But it is good to stay on good terms with him, it's better than fighting.

"Nah, I'm fine thanks," Harry says, not unkindly.

Ron quickly returns with the water and then leaves again. I'm really wondering who's actually going to be coming but I don't dare to ask Mum, now she's so busy in the kitchen. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Soon enough, noon arrives, and Luna, together with her boyfriend Rolf, arrives. They both congratulate me and Luna hands me a gift. I open it and laugh when I see a pair of earrings, not unlike her own radish ones.

"Thank you Luna, and you too Rolf," I give her a hug.

"You're welcome Ginny, it helps keep away the Nargles," Luna beams.

We walk outside, where a smaller tent has been set up so the food is protected from the sun. George and Ron are already fully enjoying the sun so I leave them to it.

~ Our Story ~  (In those 19 years)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें