"You could have gone upstairs to talk to your parents," Ginny says, eyeing me.

"Oh yeah," I laugh at my own stupidity.

"Well, at least you're not alone anymore," Ginny says as if it was something dramatic.

We laugh and talk for a little while until Ginny tells me to go to sleep. I feel like a little child who is being bossed around by a mother. She says that I have to be well rested for tomorrow. I laugh at her but do it all the same.

I wake up to Ginny, who is shaking me, excitedly. She tells me to get dressed quickly and then to come downstairs.

"Fine!" I say, changing my clothes.

"Oh, and happy birthday!" she says before leaving.

I chuckle and follow her. When I arrive, they all start singing. There's a bang and a heap of confetti. Mrs Weasley doesn't look too pleased but George has a mischievous smirk on his face. Teddy jumps from the noise but we manage to assure him that it's nothing to be afraid of.

Mrs Weasley leads us to the breakfast table and brushes some confetti from my shoulders as I pass her.

I smile thankfully and take a seat. Mrs Weasley puts bacon on everyone's plate and does the same with the egg.

As we're finishing breakfast, a few owl swoop into the kitchen. Mrs Weasley takes the letters and the owls leave again.

She hands me two letters; one with a Ministry seal and the other with a handwriting I do recognise but I can't exactly remember who's. I decide to open the Ministry one later on in the day.

"Harry, we, well I, have a surprise for you but it's outside," Mr Weasley says when we've finished breakfast.

He stands up and I follow him, a few of the others trailing after us. Mr Weasley opens the shed and leads me inside.

"It took a while to find all the bits but I hope you like it," Mr Weasley says, awkwardly scratching his head.

I take a better look and see a motorcycle.

"Is that Sirius's motorcycle?" I ask, a little touched.

"Yes, it is, I though you might want to have it," Mr Weasley tells me.

"Thank you," I smile, giving him a awkward hug.

"I'm glad you like it," he says, smiling.

We head back inside and now I see how much they actually decorated the place.

The rest of the morning is quite fun and peaceful. Teddy and Victoire are playing nicely and Mrs Weasley is still busy in the kitchen. I offer to help her but she won't let me, saying it's my birthday and I should enjoy it.

I open the letter with the handwriting I kind of recognise. It's from Aunt Petunia, to my great surprise.

She wrote, wishing me a happy birthday and she also asked if we could see each other soon because she admitted that she secretly liked hearing stories about Hogwarts and that she was interested in my life now.

I still leave the Ministry letter for later on because I really don't know what to expect.

"Harry! The first guests are here!" Hermione calls, welcoming Neville and Hannah.