I decide not to wake him, once he's fully asleep so I try not to cheer to loud when Ginny scores again.

It's an exciting game and quite nerve racking too. The Holyhead Harpies are in lead by many points but if the Appleby Arrows catch the Snitch, the Harpies will lose. Ginny is scoring quite some points so I hope they catch the Snitch quickly.

"AND ALEISHA HUNTER IS THROWN FROM HER BROOM! PENALTY FOR THE HOLYHEAD HARPIES!"

Aleisha gets help immediately and returns as Ginny takes the penalty. She scores, which causes the Harpies supporters to cheer.

After about half an hour, I see Aleisha and the other Seeker racing each other to, what I guess is, the Snitch. I wake Teddy because I don't think he'll want to awake to the supporters of the winning team cheering loudly.

Before I even know, the commentator calls the outcome of the match.

"ALEISHA HUNTER MANAGES TO CATCH THE SNITCH! THE HOLYHEAD HARPIES WIN!"

We all cheer and stand up. I ask Teddy to try and clap for the two of us, seeing he's in my arms. The team flies around the pitch, receives an enormous applause and then descend to the ground.

It takes a while but Ginny finally appears, extremely tired but also very proud.

I embrace her and she puts her arms around me too.

"Congratulations Gin, you were amazing!" I tell her.

"Thank you, for coming too," Ginny thanks.

"I could never miss it, could I?" I say smiling.

"Ginny!" someone calls.

Ginny lets go of me and looks at the woman.

"Val!Eumm- Hi!" she says a little uncomfortable.

"Why-what? That is Harry Potter!?" the woman named Val remarks.

"You don't think I know," Ginny laughs.

"But, are you in a relationship?" Val asks eying the two of us.

"Well, um, yes but please don't tell the others!" Ginny pleads.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want them to think, what the Appleby Arrow's Keeper thought, that I only got on the team because of Harry," Ginny explains looking at the ground.

"Fine, we'll have fun and by the way, you did really well," Val compliments her, smiling.

"Thank you, you too though," Ginny returns.

Before we go, Val pulls Ginny back and whispers something in her ear. Ginny smiles and blushes a little bit.

"What did she say?" I ask as we're walking back to the rest.

"She said I made a good choice, choosing you as a boyfriend," Ginny smiles to which I burst out laughing.

"Was that the reason you knocked the Keeper through his own goal hoop?" I ask her surprised.

"Yeah, he was annoying me so I threw the Quaffle really hard. I didn't mean for him to fall but he deserved it," Ginny says, turning red again.

"Well, I can tell you, George,Ron and I were roaring with laughter. You might have heard but I'm not sure," I tell her, laughing at the memory.

"Well, I heard the crowd cheering," Ginny smiles proudly.

"Ginny! Well done!" Molly squeals and embraces Ginny.

"Thanks Mum," she thanks and receives congratulations from the rest. Teddy gives her a sloppy kiss but she still appreciates it.

When everyone has finished, Molly invites around for dinner, to celebrate Ginny's first game.

"I think the Harpies are extremely lucky to have you on their team," I tell Ginny as we're waiting to be called for dinner.

"You're good too!" Ginny exclaims.

"But I'm not on a professional team," I laugh, thinking about what we're going to have to do tomorrow. We'll probably have to practice Spells and Disarming.

"Dinner's ready," Molly calls before Ginny can reply.

"Coming Mum!" Ginny calls and so do the other Weasleys.

*

"Williamson and I will be setting up an obstacle course. Don't think it'll be easy because you're not young and brainless anymore. If you succeed, you can continue with the training, if you don't, you'll have to keep practicing until you're ready. If you fail, you will only have one last chance to pass. If you don't, you're clearly not ready for this stuff yet and you can leave. Now, go back to practicing for the course next week," Robards tells us.

We go back to practicing and I work on the things we didn't do in the DA. It's quite a lot but I've also got other things on my mind. Luna invited us for her birthday and Ginny and I have no idea what to get her!

As soon as we're free to go, I approach Robards to ask him something.

"Auror Robards, I was wondering if it would help in the training and further assignments to become an Animagus," I ask him.

"Well, it certainly would be something extra and helpful if you get caught in a tricky situation. However, some of you aren't ready yet and they might not even get into next year," Robards says.

"Ok, thank you Sir," I thank him and make my way to Ron.

"Potter, if I were you, I would consider becoming an Animagi. I think you're almost ready for it. Of course, we do want to see a good result from the course but I think we can rely on that. Good day," Robards calls before I open the door.

"Thank you Sir and good day to you too," I call back and then open the door to see Ron trying to keep his balance.

"Eavesdropping were we?" I laugh.

"I tried but I think this door is sound proof. I couldn't hear a word you said," Ron admits, looking down.

"I just asked him a question, nothing more," I tell Ron.

"Ah, ok. Shall we go to Erin? She'll be finished now too," Ron suggests.

"Sure. I'm completely knackered after today. It was hard work," I say, feeling a little drowsy.

After we've been joined by Erin, we Floo back to Grimmauld Place. Kreacher welcomes us and tells us dinner will be ready in an hour.

"Ok, thank you Kreacher," I tell him before he goes back to the kitchen.

"I'm going to have a short nap," I tell the other two.

"We'll wake you up when dinner's ready," Ron assures me.

I go upstairs and fall asleep quickly, thinking of Ginny, Teddy and training.

I know it's a smaller chapter than usual but I wanted to say/ask something. As you may have seen, this story is 'nearly' at 10k! I was wondering if you wanted me to do something special like a Q&A or anything else?! Please comment!❤️