Truth comes out

Stephanie's POV
I live in La with my brother and his best friend, also known as Sam and Colby. Colby is my boyfriend and him and I haven't told Sam,and we have been dating for 5 months. Sam is my brother. Gage(Colby's brother) has this thing for me since the day Colby introduced me to his brother. Don't get me wrong Gage is really sweet, but I have a feeling he's gay. There is nothing wrong with being gay, my one best friends is gay,and I'm bisexual myself. Sam wants me to be straight,but I'm not, I'm bisexual and I'm proud of who I am. But I haven't told Sam that I'm bisexual yet. Who is he to tell me what I can and can't like. Colby knows I'm bisexual and he's fines with it, at least I think he's fine with it.
Oh yeah that's me in the photo, Sam hates the way I dress but it's my life,and my body. Colby is somewhat of an emo,I'm more scene/emo than him. And now that I say that it's funny to think that I could out emo Colby Brock.

"Hey Sam and Colby." I said as I walked into the kitchen. I don't know why the hell I choose to wear heals but oh well. I walked to wear Colby was and he started to say "You look great ba-" I cut him by kicking his shin. We still haven't told Sam yet. I said "Tom is coming over in about 20 minutes." Sam being the over protective brother he is, he said "You and Tom have been spending a lot of time with each other. Are you and him dating?" I answered him "Sam! No him and I aren't dating, he's gay. Sam I'm bisexual, I don't care what you think of me,And someone stole Gillian away from me." He said "I'm sorry but I can't help who I fall in love with." "Sammy." I said. I only ever call him Sammy if I had something serious to say. Sam replied "Uh huh, wait what you never call me Sammy unless you have something serious to tell me." I looked over at Colby and intertwined our hands/fingers and said while holding up mine and Colby's hand "This is my boyfriend......" Sam snapped "What the hell? Stephanie why the fuck didn't you tell me? Colby that's my fucking sister! How long have you been dating?" You know Sam's mad when he swears, and he never swears. I said "This why I didn't fucking tell you that I'm dating Colby, because I knew you'd freak out. We've only been dating 5 months." Colby was next to talk and he said "Dude I'm sorry I fell in love with your sister, I didn't mean to but I just did okay? You even said "I'm sorry but I can't help who I fall in love with." And I fall in love with Stephanie." Right then Tom knocked on the door, I got up and walked over to get it I and I stepped outside to talk to Tom. "Hey Stephanie!" Tom had said. I answered with "Hi...." Tom knew something was wrong so he said "What's wrong?" I said "Well I think you should just go home, Sam's not in a good mood and Colby isn't either. I'm sorry Tommy" I know he hates it when I call him Tommy. He said "No it's fine I understand and please don't call me Tommy, you know I don't like it." " Sorry Tom I'll text you later." I said and I walked back inside, and Tom went home.