Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire

Start from the beginning

Alex nodded in understanding and Austin was relieved that they didn't call him a 'pussy' for not going out to drink tonight as they usually did.

"Sounds cool. We're probably gonna get some food too, so you guys want anything?"

Austin shrugged as well as he could and held Sienna tighter as he started walking. "Ah, sure. Probably something fried."

"Of course." Mike scoffed, rolling his eyes. The boys gave him a smile and waved him off as he separated from them, walking to the exit that was closest to the busses as they went to the exit that held their other clothes and deodorant. 

Austin clutched her and kissed her cheek and cradled her, loving every second of it. He could never do this when she was awake. She denied all of the 'lovey-dovey-touchy' shit, as she called it. 

He punched in the passcode and entered the bus happily. He placed her on the couch and then made sure that the bus was plugged into the small venue well thingy so he could take a shower, then grabbed his things to take a long shower. 

When he finished, he put on his cat onesie that he and Alan had matching pairs of and walked into the kitchenette to grab a beer. 

"Do they taste good?" Asked Sienna's voice. Austin jumped and turned to his daughter who was now sitting on the couch, playing with her fingers. Austin shrugged. 

"Meh, some do. This ones okay. Kinda cheap." He laughed and wriggled it around. "Do you want something to drink while I'm up?"

Sienna shrugged and chewed on her lip. 

"I'll have some water." 

Austin grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and tossed it to her. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked, plopping down next to her. 

She cocked an eyebrow at him and smiled. "Can we?"

"We can do whatever we want to." He told her deviously, wriggling his eyebrows. Sienna laughed loudly and he snickered back at her. 

"Okay." 

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked, grabbing the Xbox controller to turn on Netflix. 

"Erm, I kinda wanted to watch Star Wars." She admitted, blushing. "Tony was mad that I had never seen them, and Tino was just...he said you and Tony were Star Wars fanatics-"

"You really wanna?" He squealed like a little girl. Sienna rolled her eyes. 

"Yeah." 

"Well, if we watch one, we have to watch all!" Austin warned, knowing she would probably say no, but she surprised him by smiling at him and saying: "well, lets get started!"

-------

Sienna

-------

"Wait, so Vader is Anakin?" Sienna asked, rubbing her eyes. "And Luke and Lea are his sons, and Luke killed Vader and Luke kissed his sister?" 

"Basically." Vic mumbled, who had joined them for the last two movies. 

"There's more to it though." Austin said, which made Sienna laugh because Austin was looking offended that Sienna only got that out of the story. "They're basically futuristic Buddhists."

"With lightsabers." Tony supplied who turned up for the last movie. By now all of the bands were back on their busses, and most of them were sleeping, with the exception of Vic, Tony, Phil, and Rian who were watching the ending credits of the last movie in the series with Sienna and Austin.

"They kill things." Rian told them tiredly, basically sleeping on Phil. Phil was already sleeping, his phone still on and it held him and his wife's text conversation. Austin was shaking his head. 

"Thy only kill of they have to." He argued. Siena yawned and stretched slightly. 

"I think I'd like to be one of those little bear things." Sienna sighed. "You know...a...erm...an ewook...uhh-"

"An Ewok?" Tony asked excited. "The things with spears that Han, Lea, and Luke basically like, take over their land?" 

"They accepted them and brought them in." Austin argued, leaning back into the couch. Sienna scoffed. 

"R2D2 is such a little bitch!" She sighed, rolling her eyes. "He was Anakin's friend and Luke's friend, but didn't tell Luke that Anakin was Darth Vader, and his father?" 

"Then Luke would have never brought balance to the force." Tony said wisely. "He wouldn't want to kill his father." 

"If my dad was a horrible man who killed children-" started Vic. 

"Padawans-" Tony corrected, making Vic glare at him. "-sorry, go on." 

"If my dad was a horrible man who killed 'padawans' then I wouldn't hesitate to kill him." Vic said, closing his eyes. "And I'd do it with no guilt in my mind." 

"Same." Laughed Sienna, which made Austin glare down at her. 

"What?! You'd kill me?" 

"Did you slaughter innocent children with your lightsaber because you were greedy and wanted more power and more wealth for yourself?" Sienna asked, her eyebrows raising. Austin mumbled. 

"Nah-" he smirked. "I guess you're right." Sienna nodded and cracked her neck slightly. 

"Right." Vic said, standing and patting his legs slightly. "Tone? Ready?"

"Mmhm." Tony smiled, standing too. "G'night you guys." 

"Night." They replied. Rian had now fallen asleep and since both Phil and him were drunk, they weren't waking up anytime soon.  

Austin smiled at Sienna and Sienna smiled back at him. 

"Thanks for showing me those cool movies." She said truthfully. Austin nodded back at her. 

"Are you doing okay?" He asked softly. "Like...have you...thought about...suicide?" 

If Sienna wasn't thinking right, she would have blurted out 'yes', and would have latched on to him sobbing, but she had her head on her shoulders and she smiled weakly at him. 

"No." She murmured. "I've been getting better." 

"Good." Austin mumbled. "Because I can't live without you."

"You met me like a month ago." Sienna scoffed, playing with her hair. Austin started shuffling his feet, standing near her and kissing her cheek. 

"And it's been fucking hell before I met you." Austin told her truthfully. "And I can't imagine life without you as my daughter."

Sienna blushed. 

"I like having you around too, dad." She said softly, her whole body becoming flushed now by calling Austin her dad out loud. Austin smiled brightly, obviously as happy as she that she was calling him dad. 

"I love you, Si," he whispered, hugging her tightly and stroking her hair slightly. "I love you so much."

Sienna smiled and told him that she loved him too, the guilt eating away at her stomach, her bones, and her heart.