" need help? " Jack! that's his name, well i nodded anyway, I cant do it. I am not changing back until i have clothes. Even if its hours away, I don't feel like being naked at this point, even though, technically I am. I felt self conscious for a moment, wondering why i'd never realised that before, well a moment because i was just about quick enough to duck from the sword cutting through the air, holding my breath until safe and out of the way, continuously jumping back to dodge the blades which were flying towards me, and trying to find a point of attack, since i didn't have the upper hand.

I jumped forwards, ripping into my enemies thigh, which had a coat of armor being crushed between my canines also digging into his skin as well. i yelped at a sharp pain in my front arm, limping back, a menacing snarl matching one of their own, both of us circling one another, watching every limp, every little step. Me, being the stupid one, took a stupid move and had his throat clasped between my teeth quickly, ripping away the flesh as i was sprayed with blood and was also with a huge sword gash in my side. Slightly blinded, and truthfully seeing red this time I was only given the choice to back away again. Bumping into someone else, leaping now to get the upper hand, I smirked at who it was, Steven shall die from my paws again! Just to check i rolled him over, oh, wrong brother, I scoffed, tearing open his stomach to leave them in pain and walked off, trying to find someone worth attacking, if this isn't to your taste then I'm sorry. not. I hate this taste, it's disgusting. Where's the battle at? 

I looked down the hall, oh, I went back further than i meant to, I pounded over, and scooped up a small blue tiger cub, knowing by scent it was Jasper, which means he knows his big cat now. He squirmed so in the end i had to drop him and pin him down to get him to stop. 

He was a little fidget at the wrong times, I looked up, smirking, well we were winning after all. It was when someone tried to attack Demetri from behind when i knew  wouldn't let them, knowing how desperate I can be sometimes, I really wanted them unable to move. What better way than a surprise attack and ripping off all four of their limbs, am i right? The painful cries were persuading knowing you had such a power over someone, the screams, like a violins sharp calls, hmm melodic, and bitter. 

Think thats all the poetic crap you'll get from me in a while, while on the other hand, I was saving Demetri this time, take that, I'm no longer a weak kitten. There was a new sense i could feel, making me pause where i was, a fog was penetrating from my vision, making anywhere difficult to see. Blinking, it wouldn't clear, but it was dark, that was all i could see, purple smoke. and then nothing.

----

As a curios person, i took a step forward, only to cower back in fear when something laughed, mocking my confusion, what's going on? A-am I blind? I HATE YOU KARMA! Wait no! That was my fear talking, not me, don't make this weirder, hmm , what would be weirder? Uh, dying?

What if I am dead? i'd end up in hell right? Is hell a purple cloud you get trapped in or something? I coward back further as the laugh called out, okay, being confused is not funny, it's scary and that freaky demented clown laugh isn't helping my situation.

Did I do something? I shook my head, is there a chance because I don't understand this power I have that i'm doing this, or one of the others? It was like, a trap, a motion keeping you frozen in time, not looking back, or fourth, up or down, Because when i did look down, i could'nt find my body, i was gone, WOW, that isn't good, what am i doing? it's weird. 

I shuddered at a sudden whisk of cold air, even though i don't know how i felt it, this is something new to what iv'e ever thought about. Can you just, be a body less soul? hmm, maybe i am dead, well, it was painless at least, i suppose i'm stuck in limbo, being chosen where i'm gong, i don't  care, i just. . .Here comes the panic. a dark figure appeared, walking from where i could see, how? Well i could move, without my body, somehow, what is happening?

As the shadow grew closer, it was the silhouette that confused me most, it was humanly shaped, and with wings, but from the state of them you knew they had been reckless, like a bats, but torn and worn. I then realised they weren't walking, they were flying. and heck i was right, thats not an angel or a human. It was Sasha.

" What the heck did you do? " she yelled, seemingly talking to me, even though I still looked down, nope, I can not see myself strangely enough, when i looked up. . . i was some what a standing on a black and White, square checkered platform, in a black dress, made from the purple clouds filling the air, and strangely enough, i didn't know what she was talking about. " why are we all in some demon realm !" Her face was a mixture of fear and terror, as she impatiently shared a glare at me and the invisible laughter which floated around making me crack a small smile. . . Until my mind replayed what she said. I did not just do that!

" demon what now?!"