" that's why you sound so different, like a cute little snob "

" i learnt quite a lot of insults too "

" and your taller "

" i am !" he beamed, jumping excitedly as he measured himself against me, wow, he is taller. unfair, how comes i have to stay short! hes still cute, that's not fair. Plus how can to weeks do that, maybe i was gone longer?

" where are we going ?"

" to the purple door " he said, pointing down the hallway, at one of the sides were purple doors, the other green. his face went blank . " which one is it? " he asked me, setting off down to the first.

" your the one with the plan, i don't even know where i am !"

" we are on ... the third floor, i think anyway. that's what some else said."

" well start opening doors "

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We searched three doors, and almost got mauled by rogue werewolves twice the third, i hoped was empty, unless we just freed the invisible man, which would be fun. The fourth, had a skeleton... WHICH STARTED WALKING! I froze when it just walked past us, obviously it had better places to be, like a cemetery!

I slammed my head against the wall," i don't want anymore surprises! " I grumbled, ignoring the growing pain on my forehead in an attempt of knocking myself out, why why why!?!?!?

" not even good surprises?" a husky voice whispered into my ear, making my jump in surprise, not what i expected! at all ...

" what the heck are you two doing here?!" i yelled, when i landed in reece's arms, i was absolutely furious with these two, " why would you even think about coming here?"

Dan sighed, " its been a while since i've been outside the house, and he's adamant to be a idiot. i came to make sure he doesn't kill himself in the process"

" too late, Jasper actually did that already, better luck next like Reece. you can save Demetri though"

" NO HE CANT! " Jasper pouted behind us, and ran to the next door. " get lost you idiots, your not helping!"

" at least we didn't set off any alarms this time " Reece grinned, just as a blaring ring shouted in the halls, and i ran off to help Jasper, " i jinxed it again!" he yelled kicking the wall and managing to knock himself and Dan over in the process.

I managed to search two doorsquickly, and then Dan managed to do something helpful other than complain about the noise and Reece hurting him, this is a strangely deserted hallway .. no, I'm not Jinxing it! " found him, why's he in a cage ?" he frowned, we all crowded around the doorway while Jasp was picking the lock and freeing the grumpy Demetri who grabbed me and started smiling again.

" now im happy " he said, spinning me around in circles untill everyone had to ruin my fun little moment.

" we should leave you know."

" yes, but how do we do that?"

" the front doors, back doors? or the stairs ?" i smiled.

" there's no back door!"

" then the front"

" we only got past the front because Dans part vampire you know, I hate piggy backs. NOT happening again."

" fine, then someone point out the damn stairs !" i growled, walking off down the hall, finding the turn off, and then walking into Brad again, " oh not you again! " I pulled my fist back and punched him in the jaw, the in the stomach, balling my fists up and hissing in anger, and then ran towards Jasper, " you better know where the stairs are buddy!"

He pointed and ran ahead of me, and kept glancing backwards, which annoyed me, so i may have glared the last time he did, which stopped him. Of course, this wouldn't be easy would it. No because guess who was waiting right by the stairs. Steven and his prissy little gang of guards.

" YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!"

" i may be blind right now, but i'm pretty sure no-one is joking."

Plus on the right of the group was Mr.copy-my-idea-of-back-stabbing! Even though i had my four guys behind and beside me, I felt kind of small, since, what happened to Brad? i kinda left hI'm on the floor and yeah . . . WHY NOT MAKE THINGS MORE DIFFICULT?

Since they had Demetri's sister hostage, and her mate, who's name has slipped my mind!

" WHY ARE THINGS SO COMPLICATED!"

" life's complicate, and yours is finished " he smiled, one that sliced fear deep into my gut, leaving me feeling more vulnerable than before. Less powerful, even if i knew i was stronger, i cant stop that one thing he radiates, fear, and his scent is more of a musky death. No wonder this guy doesn't have a heart. he took slow steps forward, well that's what i thought, when i looked up, everything was in slow motion, only three people could see this effect, me, Sasha, and Harry.

Jasper seemed freaked out though.

So yeah, him moving at normal speed confirmed my suspicions as well as Sasha appearing beside me. " i'm to weak to pause everything but, this is the next best thi-. . .There's another?" she smirked looking down at Jasper. " he yours?" she smiled ruffling up his hair. He pouted poking his tongue out and focusing on the on coming guards.

" yeah" Jaspers technically my pet. " my pet "

" pet? i meant is he your child"

pffft " no, i bought him as a cat, i took a shower and then he was a neko. Now hes a shadow spirit, what a co-incidence"

" i'd hate to break up your catch up Jazzy but when can we attack them?"

I sighed, brushing the fringe out of my face, we could wait, " whenever we want" i smiled, making a shadow axe, and skipped into battle. tripping every single opponent i could.

" HEAD START!" i cheered, running in between everyone, away from Harry who looked pretty pissed with me, and the rest of the others.

Hmm.This is actually kinda fun, we should re-enact this battle some time soon. Funny how its not even begun yet and i've sabotaged everything, might as well mess with everyone first.