Chapter 17 :) :) :) :)

Start from the beginning

" we have all of satins powers" she smirked. 

" we do? What are they?" 

" there's thousands of things we can do, like, freeze time, control spirits, raise the dead, heal anyone, shape shift, control shadows, which are awesomely powerful. Plus you can sense where anyone in the world and find their exact pin point, the most interesting one is seeing how long people have to live, only humans though, except some really powerful shadow spirits can see others. You seem like quite a powerful spirit too, stronger than me, so yeah, you can help me once I help you control these powers, deal. Because we are getting out, and by the way, they have a shadow spirit on their side"  

" that's so cool, tell me now!" 

" easier ones first though"  

" what do I do?" 

" to start, we can go from shadow controlling"  

" an again, what do I do?" This is weird, I've been unconscious for ages, and now. . . I'm getting lessons from a vampire. A shadow spirit, who's going to help us escape.

" control your shadow, it's all to do with how powerful your mind is, if your imaginative it works better... Tell me something completely random." 

" a neon, violin, car! Oh my gosh that would rock! " 

" you'll do fine" she smirked, looking down at her shadow which lifted off the ground and formed a black misty cloud in the shape of a tiger, prowling around, with purple eyes, sparking with a power that looked strong. 

" that's awesome" 

" it's something I do to keep myself occupied," she shrugged. 

I looked down, wondering if you just think of something and-  

I yelped when it suddenly popped into a chicken, what the hell I wasn't even thinking about chickens! 

" it's a start" 

" I wasn't even thinking about a chicken." 

" well it's something, you an make anything with them."  

I looked back at the cloudy chicken pecking at my feet, " oww " I couldn't help but think of a roasted chicken after that. Which is what it changed too. I kicked it. And it changed into a football, rebounding on the walls. 

" you really do have an imagination." 

" I can't control this though!" 

" just how I remember when I first tried it"  

It changed again, into a pikachu " okay, that's awesome!" I cheered, I've always wanted a Pokemon, dreams really do come true!  

" okay, that, is officially the most awesome thing ever" 

" we could use it to get out of this crap hole" 

And then it suddenly melted back into the floor behind me... " naww, darn it" 

" that was interesting.." 

" wooo! I did something right"  

There was a click from the door an her tiger vanished, melting behind her, while I had the urge to create an ak-47, which formed, I had to hide it because I was told that I shouldn't show them that I know what I'm doing. 

Which sucks, and I luckily hid it back in the floor .Because if i was smart I would have made a barrier with it... I could sense who they were before they came in, so could my new friend...  

" what's your name" 

" Sasha, you?" 

" Jasmin, but call me jazz or jazzy."