We open the gate and enter the 'unique' garden with the Dirigible Plums and other things I would never dream of knowing the name. Ginny looks around and then laughs.

"Come on!" she hurries me, walking to the door.

Ginny knocks and after a few seconds, Luna answers looking overjoyed to see us.

"Harry! Ginny! It's so good to see you!" Luna exclaims, giving us both a hug.

"It's so good to see you too!" Ginny replies and I nod in agreement.

"Please come inside! Daddy's gone out to find some Horklumps, apparently they are the nicest the day after Christmas," Luna explains, whispering the last part.

Ginny and I try to look interested and knowing what she is saying but I give her a very confused glance, which she returns as Luna isn't looking. Luna tells us to sit down so Ginny and I take a place on the sofa, next to each other.

"Would you like some tea?" Luna suddenly asks.

Before Ginny can reply I quickly ask, "Which kinds of tea do you have?"

"Umm, we have normal Muggle tea, which I don't really like but Daddy wants it for visitors, and we have Gurdyroots tea, which we make ourselves," Luna explains.

"I'll have the Muggle tea, thank you," I say, giving Ginny a warned glance.

"I'll go with Harry," Ginny says after catching my glance.

"Okay!" Luna says cheerfully and then skips to the kitchen.

After a few minutes Luna returns with a tray with three cups, two which holds normal tea and one which holds a beetroot-coloured liquid. I pass Ginny her cup and take mine too.

"Thanks Luna," we both say in unison.

"I would do anything for two of my best friends!" Luna replies which really touches me like Teddy touched me yesterday with his words.

"Thank you very much Luna, that means really much to me," I reply, letting her know that I really appreciated what she said.

"It's okay. So, I'm guessing you didn't come here for no reason!" Luna asks.

"Well, we just wanted to wish you a late Merry Christmas and we were wondering how you were, seeing you haven't been at Hogwarts," Ginny says, speaking for the two of us.

"How sweet of you! Thank you!" Luna thanks.

"You're welcome, so how are you?" I ask, taking a sip of my tea.

"Very well thank you! Daddy isn't the same unfortunately since the War but I still love him and I look after him. That is one of the reasons why I didn't come back to Hogwarts. Daddy also doesn't want me to go back to Hogwarts because he doesn't want me to be somewhere where a War has been because he's scared that there will be Glumbumbles which can be poisonous. I don't really believe him but I want to keep him happy," Luna explains, looking a bit sad.

"I'm sorry Luna, it's a shame you can't come because we really do miss you!" I say truthfully.

"Thank you Harry," Luna says, looking thankful.

Ginny, Luna and I talk about loads of things and Luna said she would like to see Teddy too soon when he became one of the subjects. We all have so much to talk about that we don't realise that it's already nearly time for us to leave. Mr Lovegood hasn't returned yet but I think I'm quite glad about that. I don't think I'd be able to face him right now, not after he betrayed us last year, even if it was to get his daughter, Luna, back from the Death Eaters.

"Umm Ginny, I think we should be going soon, Andromeda and Hagrid will be leaving in about twenty minutes," I tell Ginny.

"Oh really! Bloody hell, time flies when you're having fun!" Ginny exclaims, looking at the clock.

"It's a shame you have to leave already but have a nice holiday!" Luna says softly.

"Thank you very much for everything Luna!" Ginny says giving her a hug.

"Yes, thank you!" I add, taking Ginny's hand.

"You're more than welcome!" Luna says happily.

"Bye!" Ginny and I wave as we walk outside.

During our little walk Ginny suddenly asks me something.

"Say Harry, have you ever continued with reading in that book we found in Godric's Hollow?"

"Umm not really, why?" I admit.

"If you want to, I wouldn't mind reading it together with you because I understand that it might be hard for you to read it," Ginny suggests, linking her arm into mine.

"That would be really nice, thank you," I reply quietly.

"Hey Harry, if you don't want me to, I won't," Ginny quickly says.

"No, no, don't get me wrong! It's just that I hadn't thought about it that much anymore," I tell her truthfully.

"Oh, I'm sorry for bringing it up," Ginny apologises.

"No, it's fine, really," I say, giving her a playful nudge.

She smiles and holds my hand.

"Shall we Apparate?" she asks.

"Yep, otherwise we'll be too late to see Andromeda and Hagrid before they leave!" I reply, holding her hand steadily.

And with a few seconds we leave our paths of footsteps, which are now unfinished, in the crystal white snow on the hills on the borders of a little village called Ottery St Catchpole.

I'm sorry it isn't a really long chapter and it isn't the best I've written either so I'm really sorry.
I also really wanted to thank you all for the 2.84K reads in 5 months! This is an amazing gift to any writer so thanks!

I hope to update soon but I can't promise!

~LLP💜