Ron x reader

About: Having a crush on Ron and him confessing his undying love for...

Your POV

I slumped through the halls. I have one or two friends. Luna, Hermione and Ginny. I guess thats three. Plus my one male friend, Garret, whos obsessed with Draco.
I glumly walk up into my dorm, tired of the Slughorn guy inviting me to go to a party. Like, what kind of name is Slughorn? Do slugs even have horns?

"Y/n!" I turn around and See Ginny. Ginny is the younger sibling of my crush.
Ronald Weasley. Cant believe I let myself fall for that food mouth stuffing Ginger. I flipped my y/h/l (ur hair length) y/h/c hair to see her. "You don't mind coming and join the party, Ronald will be there." Ginny knew about my crush because she's Ginny... totally sums it up...
But Remembering I promised Ron I'd join the party made me get on some party clothes and mood.
Grabbing a black see through shirt and a black singlet for underneath, I paired some dark green skinny jeans.

"Come on Gins, lets go. Congrats on Quidditch by the way." I replied, stepping down the steps. Haha.

"Thanks! It really was good Ron did that goal keeping." Ginny put a hand over her heart. "Almost makes me actually want to admit hes my brother."

"Almost? Bloody hell Ginny, you can't almost want to admit to being my sister." Ron hugged Ginny, then me. Slightly awkward.
"Hey y/n, you came!"

"I promised I would Ron." I replied, he still had his arms around me.

"Urgh..." Ginny huffed walking away. Ron let go of me.

"Y/n we won!" He said we? Oh well.

"Gryffindor is boss!" I called.

"Yer boss... ergh, wanna get a butterbeer?" He asked. I nodded, smiling. Just then Lavender walked up.

"Come on Won Won! You won us the match!" She cried, throwing her arms around Ron.

"Lavender can you-" she cut him off.

"Lets get a drink." She pulled him away. Well then. I went over and rejoined Ginny.

"That was rude." She furrowed her brows. I shrugged my shoulders.
The cheers started up again as the boys hoisted Ron onto their shoulders.
They put him back down, and Lavender threw her arms around Rons neck going for a kiss.

My face fell, and a look of hurt, sadness and rejection replaced my small smile. Before Ron got a lip kiss he turned his head towards me, causing Lavender to kiss his cheek. He stared at me from the center of the room, but he made no movement to stop Lavender from making out with his cheek.
I turned and walked out the common room. Flustered and hurt.

I was to angry to hear Ginny shout my name. Well I think it was Ginny.

I stood up in a tower looking at the black lake.

"Y/n." Someone said softly from beside me. I turned my head, the tears freely falling. Ron. With his thumb he wiped away a few tears. "Don't cry." He leant down and gently kissed me.

"Won won!" Was heard but we kept kissing.