"Because I trust you, and you told me yours. Except I actually believed you from the start." 

Well... I never really considered that. 

I felt my ears twitched under my wooly hat when he spoke of it though, unlucky for me my ears can be photographed. 

" Well I-I d-didn't know . Loads of people have claimed to be like me ... But they weren't."  

" Well, why'd you come then if you didn't believe me?" 

" Because one day I'd meet you... Your awesome from what I've heard... Unless you were lying?" 

" I don't lie." He winked, a dark chuckle directed at me, and his wings shimmered as well. 

"What are you?"  I asked him, looking deep into his eyes.

"Me? Not sure, my mum told me I was a demon but also told me I was an angel... So I'll mix them together and... Ka blam, I'm a demon angel. " He said, laughing.

"Right... What's that about?" I frowned only just noticing another winged being behind him still approaching, as if he'd appeared from the mist that trailed the floor. I knew that they were different, tsk, their scent was evil itself, he had red and gold wings.  

"Shit, uh... Don't move." he smiled, although it wavered away, rolling like the mist as he turned and stormed ahead to face our new mystery guest. 

For once couldn't hear the conversation that. Oh wait I can hear. There's someone behind me, I gasped as a pair of arms smothered my mouth and waist, dragging me off. Oh. my. God. 

I bit into the hand, except the thing didn't even flinch, which worried me even further down the fear that had encased me. Oh god that taste is vile, I might throw up. 

Tried screaming, shouting, making any amount of noise ... But when a hands covering your mouth it doesn't bloody work! I tried kicking and clawing with real claws. But no, the thing that had me was defiantly not human, and obviously can't feel pain... Tastes manky too...  

I knew there was no point in attacking since now I know it has no effect, okay, so I have met some supernatural, extraterrestrial, et cetera ... Things before. I'm pretty sure it's a zombie or some possessed thing.  

Wait, I shot my gaze forwards, oh great, a nice big fight, and my guys... Winning? It's freaking five against one, and he's wining?  

I definitely underestimated angel boy. He was going ballistic, absolutely ninja on there asses, it distracted me until I was dragged around a corner , now by my arms, wait when were my hands chained together? 

I sighed. I can't believe in less than a minute, I've been gagged and hand cuffed, and I didn't realise! How could that happen? I'm so easily distracted. Wait, I can't even call for ... Heh heh. I gnawed through the gag, pfft rope? They need to be more intelligent, I was about to let out my own high pitched scream when some one ahead did it for me. I poked my gaze around, noticing a girl who only looked about ten, and oh yeah, I told you the guy was a zombies... Or girl... You can't really tell still they're all rotting and stuff. 

"Thank you!" I smiled breathing a sigh of relief, and started panicking when I was dropped and she was chased, right now I have an advantage, I ran as well, except I brought the chains around the zombies neck and yanked back, thanks to the rotting and mouldy flesh, his head came clean off. And yet another scream came from the young'n. 

I rolled my eyes, watching the rest of the body turn to ashes, becoming lost in the mist, hey! My hat! 

"It's okay, uh.... Would you like to remember that the rest of your life... Or can I wipe your memory?" I smiled, and staring into her eyes, wiping it anyway, then tucking my eats back and watching her collapse down on the pavement. She'll get found, eventually...  

I spun around slamming on the closest houses door then running back towards where the fight used to be... Because I slammed straight into bird boy on the way back. . . I'll ask his name in a minute... 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry,? I kinda got distracted." 

"Right, it would be smart to move, now!" pushing him down into the bushes as a pair of footsteps were flopping along the alley, I don't care if we landed awkwardly, I just need to not get caught. 

"Uh, what's-" I shushed him with my finger, glaring him to silence, and my ears shot up when the steps retreated back to the houses. I picked the locks while I explained.  

"If you want to know, I was dragged off by a zombie, some random girl appeared, I wiped memory of the me killing the things and because I'm nice and don't want her to get hypothermia, I slammed so randoms door down, or help. " 

"What us it with you-" 

" Shhh!" 

"What now?" 

" I said shhh!" 

"It doesn't matter, I just-" 

"Shut the hell up! " I hissed, grabbing his collar, and growling lightly as I heard another few steps, although i was surrounded by leaves so if I wanted to look, it make a bit of noise maybe.  

"Stop over reacting." He told me.

"Stop taking things so lightly!" I hissed back, glaring at him.

"Hey Dan!" said a rather over happy voice which freaking made panic and a high pitch scream escaped my mouth. 

"And you told me to shut up."  He said.

"Oh are you busy? Well I'll see you later and maybe the hot brunette too?" he winked , flashing me a smirk before disappearing again.  

"What the hell?" I asked, disgusted by that comment. Hot brunette?! Who does he think he is?

"That's Reece by the way."  

"Honestly, I do not care, I'm just tired, I'm gonna go home." I snapped back at him.

"You said you'd stay over, and you'd be on that train again for five hours." 

"Like I care, I don't like your ' friend '. What the hell! He is sick minded!" I shouted, shooting dirty looks at his friend, Reece.

"What would you suppose people were doing if you were appearing out of nowhere and finding them like this in the middle of the night?" 

"That's just dirty ! And he called me hot, what the hell, can you spell jerkish player please! " 

"J e r k i s h p l a y e r . Why? Reece is awesome... When you get past the annoying side of him..." 

"l'll never get past that side obviously, I will come if you keep him away from me." 

"Sure, except, I don't think it'll be that easy, let's go."