Win something lose someone

Chapter 35

There was sun again, Dawn loved it. In fact she knew that listening to Tracey go on and on about how the region’s weather was unpredictable was a big mistake. Not a hint of snow they had seen so far. Now they had made it.

Rolkving town, the town full of historic secrets. Grinning Dawn put just the extra bounce into her step. She had been wanting this for a while now.

She was not the history type but the chance to explore this place was almost to resist. Even though hundreds of years had passed. The town still used the old fashioned rocks to build their houses. It was like from the moment they stepped off the bus they were in a museum.

“The Pokémon Centre should be further down this street.” Misty said as she consulted her PokeNav. Dawn rolled her eyes. Couldn’t Misty see the beauty of the place?

She was the one the most pumped up about exploring after all. She had been psyched about getting to Rolkving and researching that Ocean Bell.

“The sooner we get there we can sign you guys up then get your event over with then we can really check out the ruins!” Misty gushed and Dawn groaned.

Misty was psyched after all. Just not how Dawn really wanted her to be. To think she wanted the event out of the way. Ouch.

“Come on Misty.” May laughed tugging Misty’s mysterious hat down her face. “We’ve got time so relax a bit. We can go, cool down a bit check in and then.” May broke off to whirl around happily.

“We can go to our event! I love tag teams!”

“Me too!” Dawn laughed finding herself being spun around by the energetic May. She really did get her spark back.

“Look! It’s the Centre.” Misty broke in pointing to a Pokémon centre that looked almost elegant. “I half expected it to look like the rest of the city. But it somehow remind me of a town hall doesn’t it?”

Dawn had to agree. Those sort of detailed Pokémon Centres were hard to come by. Had to be hard to build, not to mention this whole city had to be expensive.

The labour to get those sort of rocks. Everything had to cost a fair amount of money if the town was going to look like this. However if that was what the centre looked like. What possibly could the contest hall look like?

“Let’s go!” Misty laughed seizing May by one had and Dawn with the other. “It’s like stepping into a fairy tale.”

“Or a very, very expensive store.” May laughed as they were dragged along by Misty. “I feel like I’ve fallen through time or something. The streets the houses, the details. Brings up some ideas of how to use some ideas in the event!”

“Keep it to yourself until we get to our room!” Dawn laughed for all we know this town has a high spying system.”

She and May fell into hysterical laughter as Misty huffed and dragged them to the Centre, the two of them in a half sprint to avoid falling.

Rolkving town was such a promising town, and the weather was so nice. Hopefully Paul was experiencing such things too.

*************************************************************************************

May had almost no time to be wowed by the contest hall. After they had signed in Misty had been dragging them to the contest hall to get a feel for the place. It certainly posed a feel.

Contest hall? Museum would be a much much MUCH more accurate term. Just what was with this town? The outside had looked so elegant and old fashioned but inside. It was like stepping into a history book.