Ash vs Georgio: Come out Things!!

Chapter 19

Ash considered the situation very carefully. Finally he was seeing Georgio. This guy coming towards Misty arms out stretched was Georgio. Pikachu jumped from his shoulder to Misty’s lap but Ash did not care.

Finally, he was going to get some answers. Pikachu could stay with Misty; it would make what needed to happen a whole lot easier for them all.

“I ran into Brendan and he told me he had seen you and where you were going. It has been such a long time Misty. You took off the moment you heard of this place.” Georgio said as he came closer and closer.

Ash rose from where he was and deliberately stepped in front of Misty halting Georgio’s progress.

“Hey, its okay I know her! It is me Misty! Tell this guy to shove off!” Georgio said reaching up to push Ash out the way. Before the guy could even touch him Ash had his arm gripped tightly.

“Wait! Ash, Don’t hurt him!” Misty said her face pale as she started to stand. “Look Georgio, why did you come here? You have no real interest in battling. You told me so yourself remember?”

Ash tensed even more at the soft tone Misty was using. His grip tightened even more causing the boy to wince.

“I do have an interest in battling Misty. I wanted to battle you again. I know our last date didn’t go so perfect, but was because I was trying too hard. This time it will be normal, natural just you wait and see.”

Paul and Cilan looked to Ash upon hearing Georgio. Ash had his head lowered as he gripped the Georgio’s hand. They were unable to see his face only the rigidness his body was showing.

“You can’t keep doing this.” Misty whispered clenching her fists. “I told you before, I have no choice to accept your challenges but it is not fair to me. You have no idea what you are doing when you keep up with this Georgio. I don’t want to date.”

“You said you were lonely!” Georgio cried out, having forgotten Ash and the tight grip he had on his arm. “You said it yourself! The gym was hard to manage on your own, you missed having someone near to you and you missed travelling! Misty. I told you already I could give you all those things. My Pokémon I raised in care for your needs, please.” Georgio begged. “Another chance.”

“Enough.” Ash rasped bringing all attention to him. “You. Georgio. I heard enough from you.”

“Look, Ash don’t be rash.” Misty began to only recoil when Ash threw a venomous glance at her.

“Stay out of this Misty. You had your chance to explain everything. I knew you didn’t want me to run into him. Now I know why. He is nothing better than a stalker!” Ash roared releasing Georgio shoving the smaller boy back.

“How dare you!” Georgio began only to draw back when seeing the look on Ash’s face.

“I knew there was a possibility I would get mad. But this.” Ash snarled beginning to tremble. “This is beyond mad, I am so pissed right now. Especially after hearing him speak. The way he talks to you Misty! And you allow this! When you should go to Officer Jenny to have it locked in a prison you go and indulge it in battles!”

“It is just a crush Ash Ketchum!” Misty said flaring up. “I don’t want to hurt his feelings!”

“So you encourage this? It is one thing if you are only involved, but how dare he!” Ash snarled focusing his attention on Georgio who had managed to find his way to his feet.

“I don’t know who you are, but you will not interfere with my battle with Misty!” Georgio said shaking in nervousness. “We are meant to be together and I admire Misty a lot.”