Gonna be a Water Pokemon Master someday

Yup I know this chapter is like really really long. But I hated the idea of splitting up the battle presides I wanted to get the whole powerful Misty thing over in oneshot. Hope you guys like it!

Chapter 11

Merche town really was an interesting place. The word town seemed to be misleading though. Everywhere Ash looked, he just saw stores. The really big ones, not the small ones he was accustom to in towns. Nevertheless, he guessed it could be explained away by the whole tournament thing.

He had really big plans for his stay there. Drew and Iris would be competing, leaving him, Paul and Cilan on the sidelines or training. Misty should be there too. That was if she and the others had gotten there already.

Ash was not too sure, how he felt about seeing her again. His late night conversation with Pikachu still had him a little mad. Not as mad as he could be, but mad because he had not even thought that Misty was hiding something.

“Piiika!” Pikachu squeaked from his shoulder.

“Huh?” Ash said looking over to where Pikachu was gesturing. It was pretty easy to tell the locals from the trainers. Every ones clothes might be similar but all the same, the trainers had that feel about them. Everyone here was ready for a good fight.

Makes me wish I had a tournament or event coming up. But I can just use my time to continue with my little project. Ash spotted the Pokémon Centre ahead. Pikachu hopped off his shoulder but Ash was not surprised.

“Let’s see if the rest are there Pikachu! Race ya!” laughing Ash and Pikachu took off for the Pokémon Centre doors leaving behind their group.

“He is such a KID!” Iris exclaimed behind them.

*********************************************************************

Pikachu made it to the centre a few seconds before Ash, laughing Ash extended his shoulder for Pikachu to hop up before they went in.

“You win this time buddy, but next time watch out!” Ash exclaimed as they started looking around the interior for signs of Misty, May or Dawn.

“They don’t seem to be here buddy, let’s ask Nurse Joy if she knows anything.”

“Well let me see, you said your friend is travelling with two other girls I do think she could have come in but we had a lot of people come in Ash.” Nurse Joy said sadly.

“Wait, she is a Gym leader of a water Pokémon gym and..” Ash started thinking quickly.

“Looking for me Ash?” A voice said from behind him.

“Pikachu Pi!” Pikachu exclaimed and Ash felt the weight from his shoulders disappear again. Turning he saw Misty, her Pokémon egg in her hands giving him a sly look.

“Looks like the Ash Ketchum I used to know really has grown up, you are here on time. And in one piece too. Huh Pikachu?” Misty laughed while rubbing her cheek against Pikachu’s. Ash was struck on how good the two looked together before they were interrupted.

“Hey! Misty! Looks like you guys got here first huh?” Iris remarked as she and the others walked up. “At least you are here, where is Dawn and May?”

“Right here!” Dawn said walking up behind her with May. “Sorry but we were scouting around looking at the competitions. Are you going to register?”

“Yup, but first I’m going to request a transfer of two of my Pokémon from back home.”

“Really? I’d love to watch you!” Iris, May and Dawn walked off together.