Chapter 46 Recovery

Start from the beginning

"Are you kidding me?" Nash asked looking at him with a 'are you stupid' look.

"I'll take you to get food after she wakes up Hayes," Anna told him.

Everyone waited in silence for about five minutes until Maddie's head started to move.

A small groan escaped her lips, and he hand went to her side. Quickly as my reaction I grabbed her hand to keep it from touching the sore healing scar.

"It hurts," she wined grabbing ahold of my hand.

He gave it a squeeze. "I know Rae it is going too," I cold holding her hand. Her eyes were still closed, but I could tell she was in pain. Her face was scrunched up.

You would think with all the pain medicine in her body she wouldn't be able to feel it.

"You can't touch it baby girl. You have to keep your hands away if you want it to heal," my mom whispered.

"Mom?" Maddie croaked. Her eyebrows softened. For a moment she forgot about her pain. Slowly her eyes fluttered open as she looked to her left to see Mom and Dad.

"I'm here, daddy is here, Matthew, Anna, and all the guys. We are all here baby."

The doctor came in with his clipboard. "I see you are awake now Ms Espinosa. I am going to ask you some question, and need you to answer them."

Maddie slowly nodded her head, but softly spoke. "My throat is so dry. Please can I have some water."

"We can give you only a little small sips. It can easily make your stomach upset. Just small sips." The doctor grabbed a hospital mug and filled it with water. He gave it to my mom to help Maddie with. Which my mom gladly helped.

"Alright what is your full name?" The doctor asked.

"Madisyn Raelynn Espinosa. Seventeen years old," she slowly spoke.

"Do you know why you are here?" The doctor asked after writing down something with his black pen.

"I have or had appendicitis?" She questionably said.

"Correct, and you just had surgery for it. All is well, but we are going to keep you for a couple more days," the doctor said before saying his goodbyes and leaving.

"Hi guys," Rae smiled looking around the room at the boys.

"Hi."

"Glad you are feeling better."

"You look great!"

"You almost died!" Hayes said worried. Nash shook his head, gracefully raised his arm, and smacked Hayes on the back of his head. "Ow!"

"It's fine Nash," Mads lightly laughed. "I know boo bear was just worried about me." She turned to me quickly realizing something. "I need to talk to Shawn!"

"You can call him now if you want. I don't know if he is doing interviews now, but if you want to call him."

"I do please." I pulled my phone out, and clicked on my recent calls. She grabbed the phone out my hand slowly only to realize how weak she really was.

"Do you want me to put it on speaker?" I asked looking at her slowly lifting the phone. She nodded her head, so I clicked speaker.

The ringing continued for another three seconds till Shawn's worried voice erupted through the phone.

"How is she? Is she alright?" He panicked.

Maddie lightly laughed at his sudden rush of words. "I'm fine babe."

"You are awake! How did everything go?" Shawn asked.

"Good I presume. They are keeping me two more days then I get to go home and write again. It just hurts on my right side a little still. Which is normal since I just had surgery."

"I'm so glad you are okay Princess. You had me worried about you!"

She chuckled again, and continued to talk to him for a little while we all listened in. He eventually had to go because a radio interview. Apparently he was in the middle of an interview, but said he had to use the bathroom just to answer it.

"Alright Hayes let's go get food. Say bye because she might be asleep when we get back," Anna instructed standing up off the chair.

Hayes got up, and walked over to Madisyn who was struggling to keep her eyes opened.

"Love you boo bear," he cooed while carefully hugging her.

"Love you too."

Anna told her, her goodbyes, and left the room to get food with Hayes.

"Let's see the battle scar!" Cam said coming over.

She slowly lifted up her gown, and on her right side was a huge bandaid. Probably one of the biggest bandaids I have ever seen.

"Doesn't look that bad. The outside is a little sore," Madisyn said holding her hand over the bandaid.

"We should probably getting going while you try to sleep," I said standing  up. Everyone followed my motion, and said good bye to her.

I gave her a big hug, and told her my 'I love Yous' before leaving.

She needs to get lots of sleep to get all those drugs out of what system. This part will suck for her because she has bad sickness getting out of her system.

When she wake we all still be here.

A/N: on my road trip to California. A sixteen hour drive, so I am really tired since it is currently 1:52. Sorry if this is badly written or any mistake I am just tired.

Happy Late Easter since it is Monday now.

Stay Beautiful

Peace XOXO