Birthday Girl

"Wakey wakey birthday girl." whispered Rachel, caressing Chloe's bare stomach with her hand.

"Mmmmmmmm. I love waking up and seeing your beautiful face. Hearing your voice. Feeling you next to me." Chloe buried her head into Rachel's neck. "You smell absolutely gorgeous. Fuck. I love you Rach."

"I'll bet you do, considering just how fucking hot I am. So, what do you want to do today?"

"What do you think? You. All day long." Chloe wrapped her arms around the other girl's neck and kissed her passionately, entwining their tongues together. Chloe moaned softly.

"Isn't that what we did yesterday? And the day before that?" replied Rachel with a smirk.

"Like you just said - you're fucking hot. I can't help myself. Oh god Rach. I want to get my tongue inside you so fucking bad. Let's get in the shower."

"Sure, but you'll have to try and restrain yourself today. I want us to go out and drive somewhere later on."

"Where?"

"Any-fucking-where. Anywhere except here. This dump is at the ass-end of nowhere. I want bright lights, big city, shit like that. It is your birthday. Let's go get wasted and have some fun."

"Cool. I'm game. I'll ring Frank and we can all fuck off somewhere in the RV. I can just see us heading down the coast to Big Sur and beyond."

"Yeah, we'd be tearing up the highway. And you'd probably want me to lick you out while you're driving again. How we all didn't get killed last time I haven't a fucking clue. Have you got some sort of death-wish or something?"

"Not any more. So? You up for it then or what?"

"I'm always up for it. You know me."

"You know damn well that's not what I meant. Bad girl!"

"Bad girl? You love it. And you've seen nothing yet. But we'll have to save the road trip for another time. I want you all to myself today. Just you and me in the truck. Portland, I reckon. Well?"

"Sure. Why the fuck not? We can go shopping and shit. You can get me my present while we're there."

"I already got it. I have it right here."

"Hand it over then, tease."

"Only if you say 'pretty please?' in that adorable way of yours."

Chloe made a mock pleading gesture with her hands. "Pretty please, sexy?"

"How can I resist you? Here you go." Rachel produced a grey envelope from under her pillow.

"What's this?"

"Open it and find out."

"Oh man. Sparklehorse at the Rose Quarter! Tonight? Rach, you're the best fucking girlfriend ever! I love you so fuckin' much right now."

"Front row. Ready for the mosh pit? And a top-dog hotel for the night too. I even managed to get the penthouse suite. Silk sheets, champagne, the works. Not too bad eh?"

"Oh fuck! Silk sheets. Mmmmmm. I am going to ravish you on top of them all fucking night long."

"No complaints here."

"Rach?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Can we buy you some new clothes today?"

"New rags? Why? What the hell is wrong with the ones I've already got?"

"Nothing. You look sexy as fuck in just about anything you wear. But I was thinking that you could...sorta...dress up for me. You know, as a special birthday treat."

"Ooooo. I like it. So who do you want me to be? A naughty schoolgirl? French maid? A cop? Burlesque whore? Nymphomaniac nurse? Goth vamp? Name your poison – I'm up for anything."

"They all sound as hot as fuck...but I was thinking something more like...I dunno...something a bit more hipster."

"Hipster? Not exactly what I'd think of as hot, but sure – whatever gets your juices flowing. You pick the gear out, and I'll put it on for you. But only on one condition."

"Cool. Anything you like. Just name your price...pun unintended."

"If I am to be your hipster dork plaything, you have to promise me that you're going to screw me all night. No rest for the wicked."

"Deal. Like we weren't going to anyway."

"Well then sexy, happy birthday to you. I am going to destroy you. I'm gonna make you scream. I'm going to make you wetter than you've ever been before. When I've finished with you, you won't even be able to walk."

"Oh I fucking hope so. Fuck. It's turning me on just thinking about it. Oh Rach. Fuck me. In the shower. Right fucking now."

"If you insist, birthday girl."