Her First Time

The two girls lay there holding each other with their eyes closed, panting and pleasantly exhausted from their love-making. Chloe began to softly run her fingers up and down the length of her lover's spine, causing her partner to purr with delight and shudder a little. She continued with a long, slow, gentle, loving kiss, cupping the head with her hands, the bright blue nail varnish contrasting starkly with the brown hair as she ran her fingers gently through it. She then moved backwards a fraction and opened her eyes, soaking in the simply beautiful sight of her lover lost in ecstasy, watching the intense pleasure Chloe had given her slowly recede, to be replaced by sweet, long-lasting contentment. She gazed adoringly at the girl laying next to her for what seemed like an age, then lit a cigarette, the smoke lazily drifting upwards into the afternoon air, almost hypnotic as the sun's rays caught it and made it glow a gorgeous shade of hazy pale blue. The brown-haired girl quietly sighed and placed her hand on Chloe's stomach, caressing the skin there, slowly and softly.

'I can't move. I can't even speak. What in the hell did she just do to me? Time after time after time. It just kept coming in waves, each one higher, stronger and more wonderful than the last. I thought the top of my head was going to explode! If I'd have known it was going to be this good I'd have done this ages ago – over and over again. Man I have been missing out on so much, and I never even knew it. She's phenomenal. And she's all mine. Will it be like this every time with her? Oh Christ I do hope so. They say everyone remembers their first time. I'll definitely never forget this. Not in a thousand years. Man, I can still feel it. I can still feel her – like she's still inside of me. This is magic, pure and simple. I've never felt so awesome. Never in my life.'

"Chloe?"

"Hmmm?"

"Hold me."

"With pleasure." Chloe extinguished the cigarette and embraced her new lover.

"That was simply unbelievable. You're fantastic. I'm so lucky to have you."

"You weren't too shabby yourself, my beautiful little angel."

"Chloe...I...um...this wasn't just a one time thing for me. I want more. Much much more. Please tell me you feel the same way."

"Are you freaking kidding me? After that? After what you did to me? After what we just did together? What the hell do you think? I want to do that with you over and over again. Every spare minute we get. No one has ever made me feel that way – the way I still feel now."

"Oh Chloe. So we're an item, then? We're together? I'm your girlfriend?"

"I should think so Angel."

"I like it when you call me that. It makes me feel all nice and giddy somehow...don't ever leave me, will you? I couldn't bear to be without you. Not even for a second."

"Relax. I'm not going anywhere. I'm all yours. Forever."

"Promise?"

"I promise. With all my heart."

She squeezed Chloe tighter. "Me too. I can't believe this is really happening. This morning we were merely friends and now we're...we're...lovers...just saying that word makes me tingly all over. Am I imagining all of this? Am I dreaming?"

"I dunno. There's one way to find out for sure. Let's check. C'mere."

"Ouch! Chloe! I can't believe you just pinched me. And there as well! Honestly!"

"Nope. That confirms it – you're most definitely wide awake."

"You're such a clown."

"Yep. Insane in the membrane, you know me."

"Well as much I would love to stay here with you for all of eternity, I guess it's time we made a move..."

"I thought we just did. Lots of 'em!" interrupted Chloe, a mischievous grin adorning her lips.

"Stop it! You know damn well what I mean. I'm really thirsty. And starving hungry too. You must be as well."

"Yeah, all that exertion did give me quite an appetite. I want to medicate first, though."

"Why does that not surprise me? I suppose I'd better make myself look half decent before I go anywhere. My hair must be in a right state."

"It sure is. There should be a hairbrush in my jacket somewhere. Help yourself. What's mine is yours Max."

"What! Max? Just who in the fucking hell is Max?" exclaimed Rachel as she whipped her head back around to face Chloe, livid with anger.