Her Chloe

Author's note - In this chapter I pay homage to a fellow author's work, So Far Gone. If you like my story, I'm sure you will enjoy hers as well. Max and Chloe are the two leads, and there are no mystical/supernatural/time travel elements. I am reading it and thoroughly enjoying it so far. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11577774/1/So-Far-Gone

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Max awoke to the pleasant sensation of Chloe hugging her closely from behind. She lay still for a moment, then slowly turned around. She gazed lovingly at her girlfriend's face as she slept. 'She looks just so goddamn sweet and angelic when she's sleeping. Man, she's simply so immaculately beautiful, inside and out. And she's my girlfriend. Me - plain, boring and shy Max Caulfield, somehow managed to steal the heart of the greatest, most wonderful person in Arcadia Bay...screw that, in the whole world. How in the hell? She's soooooo far out of my league...yet here she is lying next to me, holding me in her slender, gloriously decorated, loving arms. Last night, we made love with each other for the very first time. Chloe Elizabeth Price, this goddess, this absolutely fucking perfect woman right here next to me, loved me. She wants to marry me. She wants to spend her whole life with me. Life doesn't get any better than this - I am just so freakin' lucky. And oh my fucking god did she love me! I thought I was going to literally explode. Each wave better, higher and more intense than the last. I lost count of how many times Chloe sent me to heaven. Ten? Twenty? More? I can still feel it – I can still feel her, like she's still inside of me. I wish she still was. Oh man, when her face was framed by my legs and she looked up at me. Those eyes...piercing blue portals right into her soul. And she was looking right at me. I could see the love in them – her love for me. I didn't need a camera to capture that moment – that beautiful image will stay with me forever. She truly is awesome. Man, my legs still hurt from how hard I gripped her with them – I hope I didn't hurt her back. I just wanted her as deep as possible inside of me. Oh my god, her tongue! I don't know which felt better, when she was massaging me with it down there, or when she was kissing me as I erupted over and over again. And that taste! Was that me? In Chloe's mouth? I dunno, but man, it sure sent me wild. Damn Max you're seriously hardcore when you want to be! I never knew I could be like that. But Chloe always did know how to bring out the 'hella' side of me. She certainly did last night. Maxine Caulfield, you are a very bad girl! And so are you, Chloe Price! But don't you dare change. Not ever.'

Max stared at Chloe's face as she slowly breathed in and out. A hint of a smile graced the blue-haired girl's features as she slept. 'I wonder what she's dreaming about? Whatever it is, at least it's making her happy. Sweet dreams, my gorgeous goddess. God I love you Chloe Price. I could stare at your beautiful face forever and ever. I'm so far gone into you that I can never come back – I'm utterly lost in you...and I wouldn't have it any other way. Not long ago we were two friends tragically torn apart by the tempests of time, and now we are...this. Chloe and I are lovers. It's just too good to be true. Is all of this real? Am I still in that dark room, spaced out and dreaming? She's mine. She's actually mine. Chloe is mine. And I'm hers. No, wait, that's not right. We don't belong to each other – we are each other. I can feel it - we are finally woven together. We are finally complete. That gaping, bleeding, burning exit wound that opened when she was brutally ripped out of me has healed. We are back together, and our love for each other is stronger than it has ever been. We are one. Goddamn! I think I'm going to pass out.' Max breathed deeply for a while, then whispered softly – "Chloe Elizabeth Price, you could take your pick of just about anyone on the planet, but for some glorious, wonderful, divine, miraculous reason, you chose me. I will never stop being thankful for that until the day I die. And when I do eventually leave this world, I will do so right by your side. Chloe, I'll always be with you."

Chloe's eyes opened slowly. "Forever."

They gazed deeply into each other's eyes, lost in the moment. Then they kissed. There was no passion, no urgency, no ardent desire, merely graceful, sweet, tender love of the purest kind. Max stroked Chloe's hair with her fingers, unable to take her eyes away from her lover's. Not a word was spoken. Eventually Max broke the silence.

"Chloe?"

"Yes beautiful?"

"Do you feel what I do – that we're so far gone into each other that we're not separate people any more? That we truly are together, in every sense of the word? I can feel you, Chloe, deep inside of me. Your soul. Your heart. Everything. I can feel your love within me. Please tell me that you feel the same."

"Max, I feel all of that and more. I am finally complete. I never would have believed it, but I think my wounds are healing...and that's all down to you...down to us."

"I'm healing too, Chloe – because of you. I know you're the one. I could search my whole life and never find anyone more awesomely wonderful, caring, kind and loving than you."

"There is someone truly perfect and more awesome than me - I found her. She's right here with me now. Max, I am utterly overwhelmed by your love for me. I'm drowning in you. You have a heart big enough to love the whole world, and you have chosen to give it to me, forsaking all others. That makes me feel really special. Max, I am going to devote my whole life to being that person you want me to be."

"You don't need to – you already are the person that I want you to be. Just be you, in all your glorious awesomeness. You are the woman that I love, just as you are."

"I love you more."

"Doubt it...Chloe, I didn't hurt you, did I? I did get a bit carried away."

"Yeah, you sure did lose it Maxo. But you only hurt me a little. Nothing to worry about."

"I never want to hurt you, ever. I'm so sorry Chloe."

"Don't be sorry - it was great. You were great. I'd be more concerned if you didn't react in that way. At least I know that I was giving you the pleasure that I intended to, that our first time together was magical."

"Chloe, 'magical' doesn't describe it. I never imagined that reaching paradise such as that was even possible. And you took me there over and over again. Chloe, I'll never forget last night. I'll never forget you. I want us to love each other every single day. Forever and ever and ever."

"I could certainly go for that. Max Caulfield, you have yourself a deal." Chloe gave Max a loving kiss, then slid out from underneath the duvet.

"Where the hell do you think you're going, Price?"

"Mom will have breakfast ready by now. And I have something for you."

"Get your gorgeous ass back in this bed right now. We aren't going anywhere today."

"Ooooo. I like your thinking. It's a good job that I bought ample supplies then, isn't it?" said Chloe as she got back into the bed and straddled the smaller girl.

"Oh no you freakin' don't." said Max as she firmly but gently rolled Chloe on to her back and sat on top of her. "It's my turn to go on top. I want to give you the same pleasure that you gave me last night."

"Fuck yes!"

"That's one way of putting it, I guess." said Max, smiling fondly at the woman beneath her. "That's my Chloe." Max fell on to her lover...and loved her.