Aquarius' Birthday Bash! (Part 1)

In honor of the Aquarius season, here I present to you, Aquarius' birthday bash!

Wow, I'm being extra nice to the Aquarians...

Females: Aries, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Aquarius, Pisces
Males: Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Sagittarius, Capricorn

(Unedited, there might be mistakes!)

----

"So, what do you want for your birthday?" Libra looked over at her best friend Aquarius, who only shrugged and put her hands in her jacket pockets while chewing on a piece of gum and leaning on the wall. Laughter could be heard, and Aquarius' gaze averted to a certain blonde boy she happened to daydream a lot about.

That boy happened to be the one and only Sagittarius. The guy with perfect, bright blonde hair and azure eyes. The guy with the rich family. The guy that has all the girls drooling over him, including Aquarius.

But who would like a girl like Aquarius? The rebellious girl that never listened to anyone other than herself. The girl who often gets in trouble and shrugs it off as nothing. The girl that always has her hands in her pockets, chewing gum nonchalantly with no emotion whatsoever.

Libra looked at her friend confusedly, before following her gaze and smirking.

"I think I know the answer,~" she sang, looking back at her friend. "You want Sagittarius~!" Libra giggled loudly as Aquarius blushed, seeing a certain group of boys looking in their direction.

"Pfft, no," Aquarius quickly assured, looking away as she let her blush die down. Libra smirked at Aquarius, raising an eyebrow as to say "we both know I'm right". Aquarius continued chewing her gum, relaxing onto the wall as her blush had finally disappeared.

"But seriously, what do you want for your birthday?" Libra asked, her expression turning serious and desperate.

"I don't know," Aquarius replied. "Money?" She shrugged again, before the sound of heels clicking fast against the floor could be heard.

"Libbey! Aqua!" A certain blonde with light pink heels came running, cheerful like always.

"Hey, Lee," Libra greeted with a smile as Leo caught up.

"I heard someone has a birthday coming up~!" Leo squealed, causing Libra to squeal as well as Aquarius rolled her eyes.

"So what does the birthday girl want?" Leo asked and looked over at Aquarius, who had her attention on a certain blonde boy. She brought her unamused teal eyes to meet Leo's baby blue, shrugging.

"I haven't gotten anything out of her either," explained Libra and looked over at her other friend, slightly disappointed. Libra's disappointed expression quickly turned into a smirk as a thought crossed her mind.

"Well, there is Sagittarius,~" she smirked over at Leo, then Aquarius, then back at Leo who squealed and jumped with excitement.

"Shut up," Aquarius spat, despite the blush on her cheeks. Any other normal person would've stuttered during a situation like this, but Aquarius happened to be really skilled. Libra and Leo giggled, seeing Aquarius' flustered face, and giggled even more when she tried to hide it.

A certain blonde turned his attention to the trio, and unluckily for Aquarius, Leo had seen it and instantly giggled.

"Someone's looking at you, Aqua," Leo giggled along with Libra, causing Aquarius' blush to grow and bring her gaze to the floor in front of her. Luckily for Aquarius, Sagittarius had looked away before he could see her flustered face.

The school bell rang, signaling class.

"Bite me," Aquarius muttered at Leo's last comment, before putting her weight on her legs and continuing down the hall to her next class, which happened to be math, her least favorite subject.

--

"We have to do something," Libra explained, looking over at a certain blonde with light pink heels, who nodded in agreement.

"Why don't we throw a surprise party for her?" Leo suggested, earning a "seriously?" look from Libra.

"Don't you remember what happened last year?" Leo laughed nervously and scratched the back of her neck.

"Oops...?" Leo thought back to Aquarius' last surprise birthday party, where she had accidentally dropped the entire cake on top of Aquarius' head. "At least the cake was tasty!" Leo instantly thought of Cancer, who had been nice enough to bake the cake.

"Well, whatever we decide to do for Aquarius' birthday, it should definitely involve Sagittarius," Libra explained, a small smirk stretched across her face.

"Oh my God, we should totally hire Sagittarius to be a stripper for her birthday!" Leo exclaimed, causing Libra to look over at her friend with he same "seriously?" look as before.

"Somebody say stripper?" Scorpio asked and sat down by Libra and Leo's table, followed by Pisces, who always seemed to be wherever Scorpio was. Honestly, no one was sure if Pisces was following Scorpio, or if Scorpio was dragging Pisces around with her. It was probably both. Most people were sure that they were even secretly dating.

"I'll definitely join in on whatever you guys are doing," Scorpio continued with a smirk, causing Pisces to elbow her gently, who was probably embarrassed by Scorpio's behavior.

"We're not hiring a stripper," Libra said sternly and glared at Leo, who chuckled nervously, before turning her attention back to the two girls across from her. "We're thinking of things we could do for Aquarius' birthday."

"You should throw a surprise party for her," Pisces explained with a warm smile.

"After what happened last year?" Libra replied. "No way!" Pisces looked down sadly, causing Scorpio to rub her back reassuringly while glaring at Libra angrily.

"I think we should throw a surprise party," Leo agreed, earning a nod from Scorpio, who still rubbed Pisces' back even though she was happy someone agreed with her.

"With strippers," Scorpio added with a smirk.

"If we can't think of anything else, then I'll consider throwing a surprise party," Libra explained, before looking over at Scorpio. "Without strippers." Scorpio frowned.

----

I swear, I started on this chapter/part/whatever right after I published the Aquarius facts thingie, and I didn't finish it until now. Or, it's still not finished, but I decided to end it here and just make a part 2.

So... What do you want to happen in the next part? Feel free to tell me! I need ideas, anyway, and I'd love to finish this short story/one shot/whatever before Aquarius season is over.

- Kate ⭐️