"Haha Dad really funny but no, can you please be the referee for the game?" Ginny asks.

"Well, okay," Mr Weasley replies.

The game starts as Mr Weasley releases the Snitch and the Quaffle. Ginny, Harry and Ron were Team Red and Bill, Hermione and George were Team Blue.

"Team Red has the Quaffle, come on Ginny. She passes Hermione who nearly falls of her broom," Arthur shouts, getting loads of laughs in return and continues on shouting everything that is happening.

With Ginny as Chaser, Ron as Keeper and myself as Seeker, the perfect team, we won. George isn't too happy because he wanted to be a Beater but they didn't have enough players.

Everyone decides to have a day to do things together.
I introduce a game of tag. No one know how to play, except Hermione, but once I've explain the Muggle game and everyone, even Mr Weasley, wants to play. It eventually becomes a game of hide and seek and tag because Mr Weasley was to tired to run around all the time so we play hide and seek in the forest.
We have loads of fun. We laugh, run, have fun and eventually push each other into the water.  Mr Weasley has to make us Apparate back because it will take to much time to walk back. We don't want Mrs Weasley to be angry at us again (for the second time today because it wasn't exactly fun).

Ginny is getting more and more excited as the time flies by. She is excited for her birthday and what everyone has got her.

She had said a few weeks ago that she doesn't want to make a big fuss of her birthday but Mrs Weasley and I had had other thoughts.

We finally go upstairs, to get ready to go to bed but Ginny tells me that she won't get any sleep.

She does eventually fall asleep after keeping me awake with all her complaints that she can't and won't fall asleep.

*11th of August*

I awake quite early. It takes me a while to realise that it's Ginny's birthday. I had promised to come downstairs as soon as I would be awake, to help Mrs Weasley with the birthday preparations.

I go downstairs to see only Fleur at the table, a cup of tea on the table and holding Teddy, who is following her finger with his eyes.

"Good morning Fleur," I greet.

"Ah good morning 'Arry, deed you sleep well?" Fleur asks in her French accent.

"Oh I slept quite well, and you Fleur?" I ask her politely.

"Well, I awoke because I wazz feeling a beet nauseous, because of ze babee," Fleur explains, looking a bit grumpy.

"Shall we wait for Meeses ... Molly or shall we start decorating to surprise 'er?" Fleur asks, apparently her grumpiness has gone.

"We can start, I know she was really busy with all the invitations and food so she was really tired," I reply, making myself a piece of toast and a cup of tea. We would have a birthday breakfast later but I'm quite hungry.

By the time Mrs Weasley finally arrives down, Fleur and I have already decorated the living room and the kitchen. She's surprised (in a good way) and thanks us.

"You have already done a lot, thank you very much," Mrs Weasley compliments, hugging us both. "I woke Arthur up so he can help us with the tent and all those kind of things," Molly continues.