Sawamura Daichi x Reader

En başından başla

What if she really do that? What if Suga really had feelings for her?

Arghhh!!!!!

~ Recess ~

I can't let this be. I have to make her jealous too... Then I went to Michimiya class and called her out.

"Hi! What do you want from me?" She asked me with her smile.
"Nothing, it just..." Then I told her about the incident about me and (y/n).
"What?! How can it be?!! How can I fall in love with someone's boyfriend and the most is, it's you! There is no way I can fall in love with you!!" It's kinda hurt heard it but I am glad the rumor's wrong.

"I know, that's why I want you to help me, make her jealous!"
"Are you sure?! Doesn't it makes this more complicated?" I shook.
"No, don't worry. Okay, start acting. She's coming here" then we laughed and talked about some lame jokes until she passed us. I took a glance on her when we laughed and her face look frustrated?

"Is it really true that this will be okay? I don't want to ruin my friendship with her!" Michimiya warned me and I thanked her.

~ At class ~

We started our class but since it's only the substitute teacher, we had a self-study but (y/n) didn't come yet. I started to worry about her.

Where is she?
Is she okay?
Did she got kidnapped?
Or is she passed out?

"Oi (someone name) ! Did you know where is (y/n)?" I asked him/her but he/she shrugged.
"Maybe she's still at the rooftop?" I nodded and decided to go to there.

Back to reader pov or you can say like at the earlier pov...

You still can't forget about what you saw in the middle of the way to come here. You leaned your back at the wall and sat but then your eyes started to tear up.

"I shouldn't cry. No! I can't cry just because of this!!" You mad at yourself but your tears still didn't stop from flowing. Suddenly you felt dizzy and shook your head but you end up fainted after hearing someone calling up your name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a moment, you finally open up your eyes.

"Where am I?" You asked to yourself but someone answered for you.
"You are in the nurse's office. You fainted at the roof and you had a bad fever!! How can you still went to the school when you had a fever!!! Baka!! You're lucky that I found you there and carried you here!!" You looked pretty shocked when you saw Daichi and you knew you're blushing right now.

I thought he didn't care about me anymore.
Wait! Maybe I can tease him a little bit right now...

"Anō~ who are you? Did I know you?" You blinked your eyes.
"Eh!!! You don't remember who am I?! Are you serious?! You must be kidding me!!" You shook your head while tried to maintain your clueless face.
"Oi (y/n)! You don't remember your boyfriend?!"

"M-My boyfriend?!" You're shocked, totally shocked.

But yesterday, he's the one who asked me to break up...

Then you felt something soft crushed at your lips. Your eyes showed the most shocked reflection when you knew what is it!!

Daichi's kissing me????!!!!! Am I dead already?!!!

"(y/n), I am sorry for getting mad at you yesterday" you kept on your shocked and clueless face when he talked.
"I really mad when you said like that. Like you didn't believe me. And I knew that you really talked with Suga about homework but it makes me jealous when you did that. About Michimiya earlier, we were just pretending because I wanted to make you jealous"

How dare you, Daichi!!

Then you continued to hear him.
"I am so sorry and I need you to come back to me. I miss your laugh, your smile for me, and of course, your energy and warmth that always gave me spirit when I played the volleyball. I already miss everything about you even it just for a single day. Please forgive me, even though I knew that you didn't remember anything about me now"

Then your eyes became 'blurry' and you knew you are about to cry. Then you smiled and hold his hand.

"Daichi...arigatou for helping me and I am sorry too. I am just kidding when I said I didn't remember you and I didn't expect you to confess everything" you chuckled and continued.
"I am at fault too. I am too obsessed with the rumor and I am sorry for not believe in you instead I choose the false damn rumor than you" you looked down but then a hand put up your chin so you ended up looking at him.

"Don't worry about that. People's mouth, we can't shut it, right? They are just jealous because we are a really cute couple" he smiled but then he glared at you.

"But...how dare you lied to me about forgetting who am I!! You know how scared I'm when you said that!!" You laughed.
"That's the reason why I did that. To watch how scared you are. It's not easy to look the captain being scared other than make his member scared of him" you laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

"Just cheek?" He pouted.
"Shut up!!!"

___________________________________

Tada!! Daichi oneshot for you!! How about it? Did you like it? Did I have something to improve? Did I disappoint you? If I am, I am sorry.

But really, if you have anything to say just comment it, okay? (∩_∩)

And the request always open for you!!

See you soon!

Next update:

Tanaka Ryuunosuke x Reader

27/11/2015