Pisces (f) x Aquarius (m): Suprise Party

Start from the beginning

"Uh, follow me."

--

"Aqua, do you even know where we're going?" Pisces asked.

"Pfft, yeah," Aqua replied and kept walking, Pisces following behind.

"Cancer?!" Asked Pisces. Aqua had barely noticed Cancer up ahead with a patch of balloons in her hands.

"Uh, hi Pisces," Cancer greeted back.

"What are you doing with balloons?" Asked Pisces and pointed to the pack in Cancer's hand.

"These are for Aqua," she replied and handed it to Aquarius.

"Right," started Aqua. "I needed these. Well, I'll leave Pisces to you, Cancer." Cancer nodded before pulling Pisces in some random direction. Aqua breathed out in relief before heading back to Pisces' house.

--

"Cancer, are you stalling?" Pisces asked.

"Pfft, no," Cancer replied.

"Cancer..."

Cancer sighed. "Fine. I'm stalling."

"For what?" Before Cancer could answer, her phone started ringing. She pulled out her phone and saw Aquarius calling her. She picked up her phone.

"Is everything ready?" Cancer asked, making Pisces tilt her head in confusion, trying to think of what Cancer could possibly be talking about.

"Yeah, you guys can come over now," Aquarius replied before hanging up. Cancer squealed before grabbing Pisces' arm and dragging her across the street.

"Where are we going?" Pisces asked.

"Your house," Cancer replied before they reached Pisces' home. Pisces looked over at a smiling Cancer before reaching for the door knob and opening the door.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone yelled, causing Pisces to gasp. Cancer walked up and gave Pisces a hug.

"Happy birthday," Cancer whispered, making Pisces giggle and hug back.

"I thought everyone forgot," she replied. Cancer shook her head before pulling away.

"This all happened because of him," Cancer said and pointed to Aquarius, who was already on his way over.

"I'll leave you with him," Cancer whispered before walking away just before Aqua arrived.

"You did this?" Asked Pisces.

"Yeah..." Aqua replied and scratched the back of his neck, before he felt a pair of arms wrap around him.

"Thank you," Pisces muttered into his chest. Aqua blushed before hugging back.

--

"Thanks for helping me clean up," Pisces thanked Aqua, who was the only one who stayed behind after the party.

"No problem," he replied before throwing a plastic cup into the trash can. Aqua turned back around and noticed Pisces looked down at her feet.

"What's wrong?"

"I just can't believe you did all this for me," Pisces replied and couldn't hold back a slight blush.

"It's no biggie." It was silent for a few moments as both was staring at their feet awkwardly.

"Well, I should get going," Aqua said before walking towards the door. He opened it and was on his way out until Pisces stopped him.

"Wait," she said, causing Aqua to look back at her. Pisces kissed his cheek, causing Aqua to blush.

"Look forward to your birthday," Pisces giggled before closing the door. Aqua smiled to himself before making his way to his house.

----

It's a miracle! I update a one shot!!

Requests? Comment!

- Kate ⭐️