Chapter 32 Truth is Showing

Start from the beginning

Before I could respond Shawn was already getting out of the water followed by Matt.

Not far behind them was Everyone else.

"Stay with her girls!" Taylor shouted. But I didn't want to.

I watched as Shawn stormed into the bungalow with his fist clutched. Matt grabbed a vase from off the table as he followed in suite.

"What the fuck do you want?" Matt shouted towards Kade.

My eyes tightly closed shut as my heart was racing out of my chest. I wanted to cry so bad at the thought of Kade  being near me again. Mahogany and Anna both stood by me holding my hands as support as I was starting to shake overwhelmed.

I could already hear the yelling between everyone. Kade was yelling names directed at me while everyone else were trying to defend me. Of course only Kade would be stupid enough to follow me half way around the world.

The shouting got louder and louder, and then the sound of glass echoed through my ears.

"I will be back hold my phone Luke and Calum are on it." I told Mahogany.

They tried pulling me back, but I ignored them by yanking my arms out of their grip. When I went inside multiple words were exchanged between the boys.

"STOP!" I shouted making everyone look at me.

I stepped in between Matt and Kade with a hand on my hip.

"What are you doing here," I spat.

"To see your beautiful face again," he smirked reaching for my face before Shawn went to step forward, but I held my arm out. Alright now he is just being a smart ass.

"Get out." I growled getting angry that we were still in the same room for this long.

He took a step closer to me thinking I wouldn't notice.

"I came all this way just to see you again. Come on, don't be like that baby," he said running the back of his hand down my arm until I pulled away.

"Don't touch her," Shawn growled clenching his fist.

"But she's so fucking irresistible," Kade exaggerated.

Before I knew it I was pushed back while Shawn and Kade threw punches at each other.

"Stop!" I yelled trying to get in between before Taylor pulled me back.

I saw a fist hit Shawn; not to long Shawn punched back 10x harder.

Why was Shawn fighting him? I know what he did to me wasn't right, but couldn't Matt? Shawn is defending me.

"Matt stop them!" I shouted trying to get out of Taylor's grip.

"It's alright babe. It will be over soon," Taylor softly said while he pulled me into his chest trying to cover my view to try calming me down.

Soon enough Cameron and Matt broke them apart, and told Kade if he comes back the cops are getting called before they 'escorted' him away from the bungalows.

I let out a sigh of relief once I saw Shawn wasn't seriously hurt, but his face was still pretty messed up.

Taylor let go, and I quickly ran and gave Shawn a hug. At first he was taken back with my action, but hugged back.

"Thank you for defending me," I whispered with a weak voice looking up at him.

He took his thumb and wiped away the small tears I had on my cheeks from being scared before responding, "I always will defend you." I felt my chest get lighter as I heard the words.