Chapter 31 Bahama Bungalows

Start from the beginning

His words made me feel a lot better. Of course I want to be friends with him, but I still like him. I know dating won't be the best idea since all of this has happened, but friends is great. I just feel bad about throwing out the ring.

"of course I would love to be best friends again," I smiled.

"If we are best friends again you need this ring back." He stated before taking my hand, and slipping it on my middle finger. It felt great to have it back once again.

"Thank you. I will miss you even though we haven't really talked these past days, but I will be expecting you to Skype me as well." I stated while hugging him. His arms felt nice to have wrapped around me again. We let go from the hug. I stood up on my tippy toes, and gave him a big kiss on his cheek. 

"You ready?" Harry asked opening the door.

I nodded my head, and went halfway through the doors before I turned around and waved to all of them.

"I will miss you guys!" I shouted.

I heard a whole bunch of responds at the same time making me smile. Finally I turned around to get in the front seat. Louis and Harry are both taking me, so I can say bye to them there.

~Flashback End~

By the time I was back to reality instead of my day dream the planes wheels touched the runway making the whole plane bounce a little.

"Anna I am so excited for this. I can't believe we are in the Bahamas!" I squealed earning looks from strangers and a laugh from Matt who was in front of us. "Shut up." I mumbled before unbuckling.

I grabbed my purse and carry on in my hands and my phone in the other. As I exited the plane, the warm Bahama humid hit me. This is so hot, and my hair is not going to take this well. 

We all made our way to the luggage claim, and grabbed our suitcases. I organized all my luggage so it would all be easier to pull.

We made it to the huge SUVs that would be taking us to our hotel. I didn't even pay attention to who got into the SUV.

The farther we drove the less hotels I saw. Eventually we made our way to a road with tropical trees everywhere. There were so many tropical shades of green. In front I could see the blue water come into vision with.. Floaters? On top of the water. When the vehicle came to a stop I booked it out look at my surroundings.

We're aren't staying in a hotel. We are staying in bungalows! If you turn to the right from were I am standing you see lights. Most likely a little town or something? It looks so beautiful in the dark with all the lights reflecting from the bungalows onto the crisp bright blue water.

"Matt this is amazing," I said taking in my surroundings.

"It is." I followed him on the docks that lead to a main building for checking in.

It turns out five people stay in each one, and we also rented out a huge party bungalow. This is going to be so much fun!

After we checked in we followed the long docs that is aligned with I am going to call them water houses. We must be staying in the last ones since we haven't stopped walking in next to the last one is the party one we rented.

The order of the people who are staying in each ones are,
•Sam, Connor, Ricky, Kian, and Jc

• Jack, Jack, Taylor, Carter, and Aaron

• Cam, Nash, Hayes, and Jacob

•Mahogany, Shawn, Anna, Matt, and I

We got the last one to the edge right next to the party tent. 

When we walked in everyone's jaws dropped. It is so beautiful.  Right when you walk in there is a little kitchen area. In front of you is a living room. It is filled with couches and the TV is a little off, but we can move it, and right in front of the couches is an open door leading outside to a back patio with a cover where a table and some laid out chairs are. If you follow down the steps there is another patio next to the water. At the far end of the patio in the ground is a whole bunch of couches next to each other wrapping around in the shape of a box.

This is literally perfect. I made my way back inside where everyone was.

"Alright there are two beds, and one pull out couch." Matt said taking charge.

I don't want anyone sleeping on the couch, so I will myself. That way the sleeping arrangements will work out. Matt and Shawn can sleep together, and Anna and Mahogany can sleep together. All works out perfectly.

"I will take couch!" I quickly offered before anyone else could.

"Okay? Shawn and I will take the smaller room, and you girls can have the bigger one," Matt said walking to the closet room.

"You can set all of your stuff in our room." Mahogany offered.

I nodded my head and smiled while I followed them into the room. I unpacked my stuff and put my toiletries in the bathroom.

It is really late and I am exhausted. Time for bedtime. I took my pillow from off their bed, and went into the living room. They had extra blankets in the closet so I grabbed one. I opened the back door to the patio letting in the warm night air, and laid on the couch. I don't care if I have a bed or not this is perfect.

I took my phone out and tweeted.

Madisyn Espinosa @MaddieEspinosa: Staying in a bungalow at the Bahamas is so peaceful. Just what I needed..

I plugged my phone in, and went to sleep.