Chapter 23 Back to Old Habits

Start from the beginning

A older guy who wasn't that bad. Kind of attractive tried hitting on me. I didn't want him near me since time going home with a stranger was not on my list. Thank god Harry came to my rescue, and got that creep to leave me alone.

So ever since then I've been on the dance floor dancing with Harry, and taking whatever shots Niall would hand us. After six shots, and two drink I lost count.

"Thank you Harry," I giggled as I was dancing in front of him to the loud music.

"No problem baby," he said back as he danced with me.

I turned my body around, and got close to him. All the way up against I moved my body to the beat, and his hands rested on my hips.

Having someone touch me again made me forget about everything. No one has held me like this in a long time, and it feels great. Almost to great.

Slowly I made my way to grinding against his body as his hands ran up and down my sides. His hips were pushed up against me, and I pushed back. I turned to my face to his as we both looked into each others eyes. Slowly my eyes wondered to his lips.

Taking a chance I smashed my lips onto his. Our lips started moving in sync, and that was my cue to wrap my arms around his neck. He hands traced down my body, and stopped when they reached my butt.

"Let's go to my place," I told him as I pulled apart. He gave me another kiss before grabbing ahold of my hand, and dragging me with him.

We walked up to Liam who was trying to talk to a very drunk Zayn who was trying to order another drink.

"We are going to head out," Harry shouted over the music playing. Liam nodded paying more attention to Zayn.

I followed Harry as he led me outside where tons of cameramen waited eagerly for any picture to pay their bills.

There I was holding hands with Harry Styles outside a night club in the am. There is no doubt they already know that we are both intoxicated, and have been linked together before. They are very capable of putting those pieces together.

The blinding lights flashed in our eyes, but I kept my head low trying to avoid the burning in my eyes.

The door was opened thanks to the driver, so Harry just helped me in by holding my hips.

Once the door was closed, and we were both in Harry pushed the button to put the separator up between our seats and the front seats.

Without hesitation I eagerly climbed on Harry's lap, and connected our swollen lips. Our lips moved in sync as I tugged on his curls earning little moans.

He detached from my lips, and started nibbling at the skin on my neck. My head leaned back as I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling.

"Harry," I moaned as he sucked on my sweet spot. My eyes wondered to the window noticing we were pulling up in front of my house.

I pulled away from Harry, and opened the door. My legs swung out, and I held onto the door for support.

"Someone's up," Harry whispered as he held my hips to support me. I looked up and a bedroom light was on.

"We have to be quiet then," I giggled as we walked to the front door.

I fumbled with the hideaway key trying to put it in the lock while Harry kept kissing my neck. "You are distracting me," I giggled.

I gained success with the door, and we quickly started to make our way to my room. I was trying to run up as Harry chased me using his hands to tap my bottom.

When we got to my room I dropped everything I had, and grabbed a hold of Harry's collar smashing my lips onto his.

Being dominant is what Harry knows, so He forcefully pushed me against the wall snaking an arm against my waist. His lips left a trail from my lips down my neck to my shoulders making me want him more.

He pulled one of my legs up to his hips, and detached him lips from my body. "Jump."

I acted on his wishes, and jumped into his grip. He pushed against the wall once more, and attached his lips to my. After a minute, he carried me over to my bed, and put me down as he climbed on top of me.

He pulled apart, and smirked as he straddled me. "Won't be needing these," his deep accent said right before he started to leave a trail of kisses down my legs to my heels. Off the went as they dropped to the floor with a thud. 

Quickly I pulled his white shirt off of him then threw it on the ground. He got on top of me again sending his hand down my body till he reached the end of my dress. Reaching his hands underneath he started pulling my dress off of my warm body leaving me in my black lace underwear and black bra.

I unbuckled Harry's belt then pulled off his black skinny jeans with a little struggle, but we laughed through it.

I don't know I have to be physically touched like this just to feel wanted. It just gives me a sense that someone wants me, and finds me attractive.

He smashed his lips onto mine. With one hand he used it as support to keep him up. With the other he tugged at the lace of my underwear.

When I thought we would be done with all of this I guess I was wrong. Because now we are back to our old habits..

A/N: Naughty Madisyn!
How is everyone's school year so far??

Stay beautiful

Peace XOXO