When Zayn signed his new record lable

Louis(Age 13): You couldn't believe what you just saw this couldn't be true how could he do this to you and the boys.  You walked into the house and called Zayn on  your phone and said "how could you?" He said "this is what makes me happy this what I want to do."I said "I hope your happy now you just lost yourself a friend." He said "YN listen I'm happy now doesn't that matter to you?"you said "yeah but I just wish you would come back everything was perfect before." He sighed and said "I know but will you still support me and love me just as much as you did before?" You said "yeah I will I'm sorry for yelling at you." He said "it's okay." you hung up and were happy he's happy.

Liam(Age 14): you were in NY with Sophia  you guys were having a girls vacation and you saw Zayn you said "hey z what are you doing here?" He said "hey YN and just signing a new record deal and I live here now too." You scrunched up your eyebrows and said "your going solo I thought you said you wanted to be normal?" He said "yeah I did say that but I want to test this out to see if I like it." You said "okay I still love and support you so much but I thought you didn't want to go solo." He said "I know you do and now I do."You hugged him and then he left.

Niall(age 15): you saw it on twitter and said to yourself "well that was unexpected." You walked downstairs and called zayn telling him you support him still and you love him he thanked you then you guys hung up. You were happy he's happy now.

Harry(age 16): you walked into your brothers house with your friends and you said to her "I'm happy he's happy now." She said I totally agree and I still support him and love him so much. You said "same." Then you guys went up to your room and tweeted him what you told eachother he was happy that you guys were good with it.