Chapter 11 Party

Zacznij od początku

"We figured whenever you wear it you will think of these amazing Australians," Calum told me putting it on me.

"Oh you mean the Hemsworth brothers?" I asked knowing it wasn't the Hemsworths.

All of their smiles dropped. "No." Michael said bluntly.

"I am just kidding. Thank you guys."

"That is not all!" Luke said going behind the bar, and pulling out a black guitar. It's so beautiful, and I can't believe they got it for me. It is the one I have wanted forever! "I remember you looking at it on our second date. I figured it would make a good birthday present."

"I can't believe you remembered this exact guitar." He handed me it, and I rubbed my hand over the body and strings. "Thank you." I hugged him tightly, and hugged the rest next. This is such an amazing birthday.

The party should start in about twenty minutes which means Harry and them should be here anytime. Before I should probably put my presents in the back. I gathered all my presents again, and I stuck everything in the back room.

"Knock knock," Liam said walking in with them.

"I heard it was someones birthday?" Zayn laughed handing me a gift.

"You guys seriously shouldn't have gotten me anything." I told them while unwrapping the first one.

"These are all from us," Niall said handing me more.

In the first one was the movie One Direction This is us. I laughed in my head. They got me their movie I already own.

"When we came over, and watched it I noticed yours had scratches on it. Probably from rewinding it to look at my beautiful body, so we decided to get you a brand new one," Harry chuckled.

I let out a laugh at what Harry said. No I didn't rewind it that much. Only at the end when Liam 'caught' Harry.

I opened the next one, and it was their perfume. I am obsessed with the smell of it. Literally if someone is wearing it I will smell them. Even though that is weird.. Last I opened was a silver watch. It has little diamonds by the numbers, and around the glass.

"It is beautiful," I said in amazement.

"You always ask what time it is, so we got you a watch." Harry smiled.

"Thank you guys." I hugged them all, and went back to the main room.

A lot more people came, and it was already getting less roomy. Might as well go dance. I noticed Andrea Russett and Lia Johnson dancing, so I decided to join them.

"Happy birthday!" Andrea shouted over the music, and hugged me.

"You are getting so old Happy birthday," Lia yelled loud enough for me to hear.

"Thank you guys."

After a while of dancing my throat was getting dry. I need some water. I walked over to the table, and opened a bottle of water.

"I have another surprise for you," Luke whispered in my ear.

He has already done way to much. We aren't even dating. "Luke you have done already way to much," I responded back setting my water down.

"Follow me," he instructed. He grabbed my hand, and led me outside behind the building. This is the perfect temperature to cool down, and it is dark out.

"I remember you had the ring your dad gave you when you were 12, and it broke. You were really upset about it. The boys didn't know I got you this till today when I told them, but here is your last surprise."

He pulled out from his back pocket a gold ring. Engraved in it was Madisyn in cursive. It is so beautiful and simple. I can't believe he actually got this for me. I could feel small tears forming in my eyes. He slipped it on my left hand middle finger.

This has to be my favorite present it beats Hawaii by far. Now I have another ring to replace the one that broke. It felt really weird not having a ring on my finger anymore. I admired the cursive writing, and looked up at Luke who is smiling down at me. Before I could do anything else I crashed my lips on his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist as our lips moved in sync. We slowly pulled apart, and I rested my forehead on his. "Thank you," I whispered.

"Your welcome. We should probably go inside before they start worrying about the birthday girl." He whispered.

We snuck back inside without anyone knowing we left. For a while I partied some more before people started singing happy birthday. The Jacks carried out a 3 story red cake with candles. It had written on it in black 'Happy Birthday Little Espinosa'

"Make a wish!" Alexis shouted.

'I wish for nothing because I have everything I need.'

I blew out my candles in two breaths, and everyone clapped.

-12:00am-

The owner says we have to be out by 12:15, so we have 15 minutes. Hayes and Taylor took my presents out to the limo, so I can say goodbye to everyone leaving.

"We are gonna go now," Harry said hugging me. He gave me a weird face, and waited for the rest.

I hugged the rest of them, and said thank you.

"Us too." Calum told me.

I said good bye to them beside Luke. Luke is going to stay with me tonight after I asked him too. Everyone else left by the time 12:10 came along. The owner said they have a cleaning crew, so don't worry about cleaning. We all piled into the limo like on the way here before.

I am so tired. I think I partied a little to hard. Just kidding. I sat on Luke's lap, and laid my head on his chest.
"Thank you everyone," I yawned.

When we arrived home everyone helped me bring my present to my room, and the rest of the food and drinks inside.

"Good night," I said grabbing Luke's arm and heading to my room.

I brushed my hair and teeth, then changed into spandex and a large t-shirt while Luke got ready for bed too. We both climbed into my bed, and I rested my head on his bare chest while he played with my hair. To look at my ring so more I placed my hand on his chest too. I love this ring so much.

"Good night," I whispered closing my eyes.

"Good night."