Chapter 5 Sorry..

Start from the beginning

I heard the doorbell ring, and I was anticipating if I should answer the door or stay here like Hayes asked. There is plenty of people downstairs to open the door. Wait Liz is downstairs. Fuck. I am just going to go down stairs, and save him.

"Hayes I am going to be downstairs with Harry!"

I ran downstairs after grabbing my purse, and saw Harry awkwardly standing there looking around while Liz was talking to him.

"Hey love!" Harry cheered putting his arm around my waist to bring me into a side hug. Then he gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Liz rolled her eyes and started talking again, "So you and Harry are like best friends?" She spat.

While that was rude. She could of asked me in a nicer tone. Like fuck I haven't been anything but nice to her since she unexpectedly showed up at our front door.  "Yeah he is pretty cool," I smiled at him.

"Nash gave me 200 to get everything," Hayes said jumping off of the last stair.

"Are you guys are going shopping? That sounds like fun!" She asked excited.

I know what she is doing. She wants us to invite her. Well hell nah she can keep to flat butt in this house till she decides to leave back to her home because I am not hanging out with her. "Yup Bye!" I shouted pushing the guys outside before she asked to come.

We drove to a big mall near us, and got out.

"Where do you want to shop?" I asked Hayes looking around.

"Aeropostale, American Eagle, Zumiez, and the Vans store you know just the usual!" He shouted excited.

"Aren't you forgetting about a store to buy actual school supplies?" Harry chuckled holding the door open for us.

"Yeah I guess I am going to need that stuff.." Hayes mumbled under his breath.

I feel really bad for him. I know how much he hates public schools now. it would be so much easier for all of us if Hayes did online. He can travel around with us, sleep in, and eat when ever he wants. He isn't a normal teen anymore. He goes to award shows, on tour, and he has millions of fans that are obsessed with him.

-After Shopping because I am too lazy-

"How was shopping?" Nash asked taking some bags away from Harry.

Harry took us to get ice cream after a long time of shopping. Then I got tired of walking so he gave me a piggy back ride. I made Hayes take a picture of us for Instagram. You know because I am that cool. Hayes went over his 200 so I went to pay, but Harry insisted on paying. That was nice of him, but I hate when people pay for me even though it was technically for me.

"It was great! I went over the 200, so Madisyn was going to pay, but Harry insisted he did." Hayes explained.

Nash went to pull out his wallet to pay Harry back after Hayes told him but Harry said, "Don't worry about it. Hayes is a great kid."

"Go put away your stuff," I shooed off Hayes, and Nash helped him bring his stuff upstairs.

"I should get going," Harry sweetly said pointing to the door.

"Thanks for coming I had a lot of fun hanging out with you again." I said hugging him.

"Me too." He went to walk out the door, but stopped and closed it. "Look I know I have said sorry about the whole argument about the tour after we hooked up again, but I just can't seem to forgive my self yet. I feel so bad for yelling at you like that. You literally cried and I feel horrible! I know we haven't talked about it in a while because we are good now, but I am truly sorry." He explained looking me straight into the eye.

"It is fine. Some people have so much anger built up they lose it sometimes. You need to forgive yourself because I already forgave you."

"Okay. I am also sorry for all of the articles written and the paparazzi writing stories and taking pictures about it. I really miss what we had, but I know how much you like Luke. You guys are great together even though you aren't officially together." He laughed at the end once he realized what he had said about Luke and I. Yeah I may like Luke.. Don't tell anyone though it is a secret.

"Thanks now get going so Liam doesn't worries about you," I said giving him one more kiss on his cheek before he left.

Liz's POV  (Switching it up)

Seeing how much Madisyn knows famous people honestly makes me mad. Like she fricking knows Harry Styles. Like The Harry Styles. And she's all happy in her own little ditsy world!Shawn and I could be so much happier if I am not constantly worrying about him and Madisyn.
After she left to go shopping Shawn and I decided on watching movies all day. I am really thirsty right now, so I think I am going to get a water bottle.

"Be right back I am going to get a water," I whispered to Shawn getting up. I walked into the Kitchen and heard Madisyn talking to Harry. Celebrity gossip aye? I pulled out my phone and pushed record.

"Look I know I have said sorry about the whole argument about the tour after we hooked up again, but I just can't seem to forgive my self yet. I feel so bad for yelling at you like that.  You literally cried and I feel horrible!" It sounds like Harry's said.

"It is fine. Some people have so much anger built up they loose it sometimes. You need to forgive yourself because I already forgave you." 

"Okay. I am also sorry for all of the articles written about the paparazzi writing stories and taking pictures about it. I really miss what we had, but I know how much you like Luke. You guys are great together even though you aren't officially together."

They both laughed at the end. I heard the door shut, so I grabbed my water and sat back down on the couch.

What they were talking about was on magazines a while ago. SO THEY DID HOOK UP! She is such a fucking slut! First it was Shawn, then Harry, then Shawn, then Gilinsky, then back to Harry, and now Luke and Harry? She needs to slow down. I know she had sex with Shawn and Harry. I am not sure about Jack or Luke. But her being a slut she has probably had sex with everyone.

"Hey Liz," Madisyn said walking in. I smiled in return. She grabbed a water bottle, and went upstairs.

Now that I have this recording I own that bitch.