Pitied Kageyama Tobio x Devilish Reader

Start from the beginning

“What is it?” I asked nervously hoping it wasn’t anything embarrassing.

“It’s simple really. All you have to do is go to the gym today. Well that and when we have a break you have to kiss Ayato on the cheek. Are you brave enough?”

“Huh?! Are you insane!?”

“So you want me to tell the whole school about your little crush?” I held my breath and clenched my fist to my sides.

“Okay, I’ll do it, but you better keep your end of the bargain or else…”

“I’ll keep my end.” We shook hands and hugged, sealing our agreement in stone. ( you can say that hugging is their style when making a promise  )

“I have to go, thanks for ‘giving back’ my wallet. See you after school.” I then ran out of the room to hurry and find (bf/n). ‘Someone’s going to get a shock later…Foolish Kageyama you don’t know that your plan will backfire on you!’

~after school~

“Ready?” I nodded with grim face. Kageyama chuckled when he noticed how grim I looked.

“What?” I glared at him, but he just chuckled again.

“Nothing, I’m just looking forward to seeing this go down.” He smirked while I continued to glare at him. It was then Ayato walked over and greeted me.

“Hi, (y/n)! Hello, Kageyama!” I smiled at Ayato and flashed him our secret sign that we made together.

“I never knew you two were such a cute couple!” Ayato smiled at us. I saw Tobio’s face turn the lightest shade of pink before he yelled at Ayato.

“We’re not together! Who the hell would want to be with this girl anyways?” He went back to his normal serious face and I wondered if I’d just imagined the blush…’He didn’t have to be so rude about the misunderstanding though…jerk! 

We walked into the gym and I greeted everyone. I went and sat besides Kiyoko-senpai while Ayato and the others prepared for practice.

“Come to watch us play again?” Sawamura-senpai asked me. I nodded in response.

“(y/n), does Kageyama really not know you and Ayato are twins?” Kiyoko asked me. I nodded again.

“What’s even better is he thinks I have a crush on Ayato…” I told her everything that happened at lunch since she was the only one who knows how I feel towards Kageyama.

“What? Did he seriously?” I nodded and she chuckled.

“Is he really that big of an idiot?”

“Wow! I’ve never heard you call someone an idiot before Senpai! My only problem now is that I don’t know how to tell him about all this…And I definitely don’t want to confess first…”

“How about this?” She whispered a really good plan to me. ‘ I didn’t realize she could come up with such devious plans…’

“That’s brilliant! I can’t wait to see his face” I smiled waiting for the practice break to come.

~rest time~