Chapter 63 - UCLA.

Emily's point of view.

It's been a few weeks since Croatia and a few days before I'm graduating. Harry and I have been together most days and every night, just because we had nothing else to do and wanted to do nothing else but be together. Yes, he had to go to the studio a few days as I went out with the girls. But not today..

I got a call from Mrs. Campbell, saying I needed to come to the school. It sounded quite.. urgent?

"You need to go to school today?" Harry asks me with a frown as I throw on my shoes and sigh.

"Mrs. Campbell called, she told me she needed to tell me something." I reply and he leans against the door frame of the kitchen, pouting slightly. I giggle and peck his lips, ruffling my hands through his brown hair.

"I'll be right back." I whisper and he nods, giving me another soft kiss on my lips. I smile deeply and sneakily grab his Range Rover keys, slipping past him to the door. I wave when I see him looking and close the door behind me, quickly running to his car so he won't come after me. I get in and start the car, seeing Harry stand in the doorway when I drive away. I laugh loudly and drive to the direction of my school. I could've walked, but why would I when I get to steal Harry's car?

After a 5 minute drive, I arrive my now old school and park the Range Rover on the parking lot. I get out and lock it behind me, quickly walking inside the school. I don't know wether to be excited or scared, I don't know if it's bad or good news.

I arrive Mrs. Campbell's classroom, making me smile at the many memories I had here. This place was my getaway from everything.

"Emily! Come in!" Mrs. Campbell appears in her classroom and I walk in, closing the door behind me. She sits down behind her desk, causing me to sit in front of her. Here it goes.

"What are your plans for the future Emily?"

Not the question I expected.

"Uh.. I uh.. I don't really know yet." I say rather embarrassed and she smiles.

"No need to be embarrassed love, you're not the only one."

Okay..?

"Well, this might be shocking for you. But people from UCLA Los Angeles came by the gallery a few days back. Let me say.. They were very interested in the paintings of a specific artist." She starts and I widen my eyes.

"UCLA?"

UCLA is probably my dream. I always wanted to go there, until Harry came into my life. Now I'm not so sure anymore..

"Yes Emily, they were interested in you."

"Me?" I frown shocked and she smiles widely, nodding her head excitedly.

"They are offering you a study!"

I sit back in my chair, eyes wide in shock. UCLA? UCLA wanted me? Me? Out of all artists?

"A-are you serious?" I ask her silently and she nods yet again, making me squeal loudly.

"UCLA! Oh my god." I laughed happily and Mrs. Campbell laughed too.

"I've got every information here." She says, putting an envelop on the table with the UCLA sign on it. It's real..

"My god." I grin and grab the envelop, seeing my name neatly written on it.

"Thank you so much Mrs. Campbell." I smile at her and she smiles back, shaking her head.

"This is all you Emily. You are a self taught artist. Don't give up now."

I take in her words and nod, she's right. But there is something holding me back..

"I'm going to see my parents, I'll let you know about my decision." I say and she nods.

"Good luck Emily."

---

"Emily! Haven't seen you in a long time." My mom smiles and I smile back, walking into my -old- home. She really did change, how though?

"I have something to tell you and dad." I say as we walk into the living room, putting the paper down. I bite my lip to hide my smile and hand my mom the letter, making her widen her eyes.

"You got a letter from UCLA?" She asks and I nod, my smile now on full show. My dad jumps up and walk to my mom, opening the envelope and reading through the letter.

"Oh my." My mom says silently and my father smiles brightly, walking to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"It might not have looked like it, but your mom and I are so proud of you Emily." He says and I smile, nodding my head.

"It's okay, I'm happy you are showing it now."

"There is something holding you back." My mom says and I sigh, sitting down on the couch and intertwine my fingers.

"Harry."

"What about him?" My parents sit down next to me and I shrug.

"I'm definitly not leaving him, I can't."

"It's in LA right?" My father asks and I nod, muttering a small yeah.

"That's not that bad! Emily, you are 18. He is 21. You have been together for a year. Why won't you two live in LA? Together?" My mom says and I widen my eyes.

"Mom! Do you hear yourself? We've been together for one year and you're saying we should live together in Los Angeles?"

"You're right, it sound way too rushed. But you want to go to that school but you don't want to leave Harry. Sweetheart, what other things can you do?" She says gently and I look down. She's right, but how does Harry think about that? Moving in with someone, in LA, is a huge step.

Are we ready for that step?

"Think about it, but don't wait to long with telling Harry." She says and I nod, standing up. My mom stands up too and hands me the letter, but not before saying.

"It's your future Emily. If Harry doesn't want it, then he is not worth it."

But is Harry not my future too?