Chapter 44 - You Suck.

A/N

Song for this chapter:
One Direction - Girl Almighty

Harry is my weakness

Enjoy ;)

--

Emily's point of view.

It has been two months since the Brits Awards. The boys won everything they were nominated for and the after party was fun. It was April now, a couple of days until my birthday. Four days.

I was currently finishing the song for the boys, which I was very excited with. It came out good, just as I hoped. The song is called Ready to Run and it kind of describes me.

Lately... Things have been hard. My parents were still cursing at me, but they never hit me again. No idea why they stopped, but I'm glad they did.

It's just the insecureness and the doubt of being with Harry. I mean, he can get so much better than me.

Harry and I were together almost every night, most of the times at my place because I can't go to his. I got my license yesterday though.

I sigh deeply and close the notebook, finally done. I get out of the chair and stretch my body. God I'm so stiff.

It was 2PM and I've been sitting in my PJ's since this morning, since I don't have any plans for today. I finished my exams this week and I couldn't be more happy. I really think I got it, I graduated. But I still have to go to school, fun huh?

I put the new album of Lorde on my Crosley and clean my room, being the messy person I am. I walk downstairs and make myself a cup of tea. I'm extremely happy my parents aren't home yet, this is so much more relaxing. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I look at the caller, smiling widely.

"Well hello there mister."

"Hello m'am." His voice brought a even larger smile on my face. He makes me so incredibly happy. I don't know what to do without him.

"How are you doing?" He asks me, really interested and I sigh exhausted, leaning against the counter.

"I'm great, what about you?"

"Busy, but good." He tells and I smile.

"You're birthday is in four days." He says and I can even hear him grin. God, that boy.

"I don't want anything Styles!"

"That's out of the question love." He chuckles and I sigh, but smile widely. I love him so much.

"What are you doing this afternoon?" He asks me and I jump to sit on the counter, leaning my elbows on my knees.

"Not much. Eat dinner, go upstairs... Be bored." I let out a small laugh.

"Then I'll come over, or we can go out." He suggests and I smile.

"Where do you want to do?"

"How about we finish that bucket list of yours?"

I smile brightly and jump of the counter. I run upstairs and open the closet.

"What do I wear Styles?"

---

"You look beautiful." Harry grinned and I smile back, kissing his plump lips softly.

"You said something comfortable, so I decided with my sweater and skinny."

"Can you run on those shoes?" He asks me with raise eyebrows and I roll my eyes, laughing.