Chapter 54 - Who am I?

A/N

This song describes Julia perfectly, so I suggest you listen to it before you read!

This chapter is dedicated to Mary because she was so freaking angry because of my last chapter and wanted to bleed me to death. Thank you Mary, I love you too...

harrysproud

Lots of love .x

----

Previously in Night Changes:

"I'm sorry." I sob silently and I hear him sigh, "Me too."

"You're breaking up with me, aren't you." I ask silently and he stands up, walking in my direction. He looks down at me with teary eyes.

"I really want to help you Julia, I really do. But I'm on tour, you know that. I just... I can't do this."

Is this what it feels like to really cry?

----

Emily's point of view.

I left as soon as the words left his mouth. I grabbed my bag and ran out the door, ignoring his calls and pleads. This is what was bound to happen, this is what I deserve. I don't deserve Harry, guess he saw that now too. How can a famous boy of twenty-one live with a small broken girl of eighteen, who has no plans for the future.

So I called a cab, who took me to Demi's house. She told me she'd help me, which she did. She took me in and helped me settle, letting me cry and ramble. She listened, she hugged me and told me I'll be okay. I'm so naive to think Harry and I actually were meant for each other, he's too good for me.

"Emily." Demi walks in and I look up from the ground.

"Are you okay?" She asks silently and sits next to, grabbing my hands. I nod slowly and sigh.

"It's going like it should go right?"

"What do you mean?" She asks me confused and I shrug, standing up.

"He should be with a model or an actress. A girl with a future, a girl with dreams which actually can come true. I'm still working on that Demi."

"I really don't get what you're saying." She chuckles embarrassed and I small weakly.

"I've got to have roots before branches Dems, I'm still growing up. He's already on top on the world while I'm someone on the bottom."

"He doesn't care about that Emily." Demi stands up and I nod, "I know that, but I do. I'm not doing this for Harry."

She frowns and I look in the mirror, sighing deeply.

"I'm doing this for myself.

----

"What are you even going to do?" Demi asks me while I put the black blazer over my shoulders. Honestly... I didn't even know myself what I'm going to do. But the thing is... I need to know who I am.

"I'll be back before midnight." I tell Demi and she sighs. I smile small at her and say goodbye, leaving the house. It was pretty sunny outside, so I was wearing a white skater skirt with a long sleeved black crop top. I also stole Demi's Chelsea's boots and her black blazer, she didn't seem to notice though.

Demi lives in the centre of London, yes her apartment is pretty expensive. But she works really hard for it and her parents paid a lot too. She keeps it pretty clean for someone like her and with a boyfriend like Niall, who was there like everyday. He almost moved in with her.