Chapter 30 - The Treehouse.

Emily's point of view.

Harry helped me out of the helicopter and together we walked to Mr. Donovan, who was smiling at us.

"Had a nice flight?" He smiles at us and Harry smiles, looking at me. I nod excitedly at him and Mr. Donovan chuckles.

"I put the car on the side, here are the keys." Mr. Donovan said to Harry and gave him the car keys. Harry smiled thankfully and gave the helmet to Mr. Donovan. Is he flying back?

"Thank you for helping." Harry smiles and the tall man nods, also smiling.

"Of course, hope you'll enjoy the weekend." He said to us and walked to the helicopter. Harry grabbed my hand and we walked over the stone path. The lights were getting closer and closer and I widen my eyes at the sight. The path stopped and was replaced by wood, going up to a huge treehouse. It was breathtaking.

"What do you think?" I hear Harry ask and he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling my side in his chest.

"It's beautiful."

"Come." He smiles warmly at me and we walked up to the door. He unlocked it and we walked inside. It smelled amazing, like vanilla candles. The floor was made from dark wood and the walls were made from light wood. On the walls also hang family pictures, which I recognised as Harry's family. The hall had two doors right and one door left. The door on the left was the a bedroom, or a guest bedroom as Harry says. And the first door on the right was the library and the second door on the right was a bathroom. It also had a upstairs, which was the master bedroom. The hall ended in the living room and kitchen. It was cozy and warm, I loved it.

"It's cute" I smile at Harry when we both walked into the bedroom. The floor was the same colour as downstairs and the roof was slant, which gave a warm feeling. On the end of the room, there was a window with a low kingsized bed under. The headboard of the bed was decorated with Christmas lights, which was so cute. Two of my bags were next to each other next to the bed. I look confused at Harry who had taken off his tie and unbuttoned the first three buttons of his shirt, showing his chest. I would be lying if I said I wasn't staring.

"The second part of the date... We're staying here this weekend." Harry smiled, walking to me and taking my face in both his massive but soft hands.

"Together?" I ask with a small smile and he nods, smiling too.

"Together."

---

"Hot chocolate for my girl." Harry came with a plate with two cups and a bowl of M&M's. He sat it down on the night stand, giving me my cup and I smile.

"It so cozy here." I tell Harry and sip my drink, who was luckily not as hot as I though. Harry hums and pulls me closer to him. He does that a lot.

I finish the hot chocolate and put it down on the night stand next to me. I put my head on Harry's chest and he wraps his arm around me, resting his hand on my hip.

"Is this your house?" I ask Harry and listen to the wind outside, it's so quiet.

"Yep, I bought it for my mom." He tells and I smile, lifting my head to look at him. He and his mom are really close.

"You're really a mothers boy, aren't you." I grin and he rolls his eyes, but still smiles and pecks my nose.

"I'm only your boy Ems, don't worry." He chuckles and my cheeks turn red. I lay down again and wrap my arms tighter around him.

Mine indeed.

---

I woke up by the sound of birds, which I don't hear often. I open my eyes and am amazed by the quietness, I usually hear cars and such. I smile and turn to my back, seeing Harry sit next to me. He was thinking deeply, a pen between his teeth and a notebook on his lap.

"Morning love." He smiles warmly and I smile too, turning to my side.

"Good morning H, what are you doing?"

"I'm writing a song." He tells and I try to hold my fangirling back.

"For a new album?" I grin widely and he chuckles, giving me a nod.

"What is it called? The song?" I ask and he closes the book and picks my cheek.

"Can't tell you love." He gets up and puts a pair of black sweats on. He turn to me with a smile on his face.

"Breakfast?" He asks and I nod, wanted to get up but Harry stopped me.

"I'll bring it for you." He says and I roll me eyes, but still smile. He does too much for me. He goes downstairs and I grab my phone which Mr. Donovan putted in my bag. Yes, Mr. Donovan packed my bag. Which is awkward because he also packed underwear... Oh well.

I got a bunch of questions from Demi and such, so I decided to talk in our group. I also have a group chat with Demi, Jess, Lisa and Nathan. Trust me, those chats are so useful.

Me:
Hey guys!

Demi:
Omg Emily! What the hell?! Why didn't call me last night?

Jess:
Emily!

Me:
I have a lot to tell... :)

Lisa:
Tell us! What happened!

Me:
Harry picked me up with a limousine, which was awesome. Then we went to the restaurant I told you guys about. The whole place was lit up with rose candles and the only places were for Harry and I. The lady closed her restaurant for US! He then brought me to the freaking AIRPORT and he flew us around London in a helicopter. I thought that was it, which was amazing. But then he flew us somewhere further, to his massive treehouse somewhere in the forest next to a lake. He bought it for his mom, but he could use it now. He did so much for me, how will I ever repay him? I feel so guilty guys ...

Demi:
That is... Wow, he is so super sweet. He did this because he loves you Em, you being with him is enough.

Jess:
That's so cute! Ugh I wish I had someone like him lol

Lisa:
Oh gosh that's so nice. Don't think you're not enough okay? You are.

Me:
I just feel guilty...

Jake:
Looks like he wants to get you with his money... Which is happening. You only like him because of the money.

Demi:
Jake, wtf?

Jess:
Wow Jake, where did that come from?

Me:
His money couldn't care me less. He's sweet, he's funny, he cares, he's selfless and he is there for me. Why are you trying to bring him down?

Jake:
I'm sorry, it's just so obvious. 😂

Me:
I don't like him for his money. And in fact, I love him for him. So stop.

Demi:
You love him?!

Jess:
Woah...

Jake:
You can't love him.

Me:
I do and I can actually :)

I love him, but does he feel the same way?

----
A/N

This was kind of a filler... It's pretty boring, sorry