Chapter 47 - Fashion Show.

A/N

This chapter is so shitty...

There is also no reason for Fireproof... I like the song.

----

Emily's point of view.

Two days has passed since my birthday and I've been living a dream. I was staying with Harry this week because of my birthday and because he was leaving soon, and he has been treating me like a queen. He made me breakfast, lunch and took me out for dinner. He constantly tells me sweet nothings and kisses me whenever he wanted.

We just woke up and Harry immediately held me against his chest, the position we woke up in. We didn't care about morning breaths or whatever happens when you wake up, sweaty arms maybe? Whatever.

"I love waking up beside you." Harry whispers and brushes his fingers through my hair, carefully getting the knots out. I silently hum in agreement and close my eyes, loving the feeling of his soft touch. It was Sunday, so we had no worries about school. Tomorrow however, we couldn't stay in bed that long. Harry had a photo shoot and I had school.

"I have a surprise for you." Harry mumbles and I look up, resting my chin on his chest.

"Again? You're full of surprises mister." I smile and he chuckles, resting his hand which he was brushing my hair with on my back.

"You like fashion right." He asks with a slight frown and I giggle, "I'm a girl Harry, of course I like fashion."

"In that cause, how about you and I go to a Yves Saint Laurent show tonight?" He says with a smile and I sit up, a shocked expression on my face.

"You're kidding?" I ask and he chuckles, shaking his head.

"Oh my god!" I squeal and jump out of bed, opening the closet door. I need to dress well, dress to fit with Harry. Oh god.

"Babe, come back in bed. We've still got time left." He almost moans in disagree and I turn around.

"I need to impress H." I sigh with a sigh and he sits up, showing those tones stomach of his. What if he's some kind of god and I'm just dreaming this? I would hate my life.

"You don't have to impress me."

"Of course I do! And the media, I need to look good standing next to you." I say and walk back to Harry, resting one knee of the bed while the other stays on the ground. He grabs my hand and kisses my knuckles, smiling softly.

"You always look good Emily, trust me."

I smile and crawl next to him, resting my head on his stomach. I hear him sigh softly and he starts brushing my hair again.

A few more hours before we get up, I can get used to this.

---

"Harry!"

"Look here!"

"Emily, you look beautiful!"

"Will you buy things for Emily Harry!?"

Harry laughs at the last question and we get in, giving both our coats to the man beside the door. It was evening so the weather wasn't that warm. Harry looks me up and down again and grabs my waist, leading is inside. Harry picked out the dress, a nude colored dress with black lace on top, I had no idea I owned such a dress. He paired it with black pumps, a white bag and a long black coat, which I just gave to the man by the door.

We walk into the room and I gasp at the view, oh my. The run-way was covered in some kind of diamond paint, making it shine because of the light. Talking about light, there were huge chandeliers. It looked like a ballroom, coming straight out a fairy tale.

"Harry!" We hear a voice behind me and we turn around, meeting a very famous model. Cara Delevinge.

"Cara!" Harry grins and hug the tall girl before turning to me.

"This is Emily."

"Emily, of course! It's so nice meeting you." She smiles brightly and pulls me in a hug, making me smile too and hug her back.

"You're walking in the show?" I ask her when she pulls away and she nods.

"I am! And I'm late." She giggles and Harry and I laugh at the girl.

"I'll see you two after the show, have fun! Well not too much fun." She winks and walks away, leaving me red and Harry laughing. He kisses my temple and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Hello, can I see your tickets." A well dressed woman asks us and Harry shows the tickets. The woman smiles and shows us our seats, which were in front row. We sit down and I sigh nervously. Why I'm nervous? No idea. Guess it's just the thought of being watched the whole time.

"You okay little one?" Harry leans to me and puts his hand on my bare knee, squeezing gently. I snap my head to look at him and smile.

"A bit nervous I guess."

"Why?"He asks with a small smile and I shrug, looking around at the high classed people. I bet I saw Lily Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower somewhere too.

"I'm a normal teenage girl and all these people are rich, they are all looking at us." Which were true. Some gave disgusted glares while others smiled at us.

"You're my normal teenage girl and I love you. Don't care about others, they aren't worth it." He smiles and kisses my temple. He kisses me whenever he wants, he doesn't care who watches.

"But this is your world Harry."

"Wrong." He shakes his head and I frown at him, even more confused when he started smiling.

"This is our world now Ems. And there is no one else I'd rather live it with."

---

The show was absolutely amazing. Those models are so incredibly beautiful and they show the clothing really well. My favorite was a long dress where they printed a sunset on, it was so pretty. A lot photographers asked for pictures of me and Harry, and of course we let them. Well Harry let them, he smiled like he was proud to sit next to me. As if I was the famous person who brought him along. Which I wasn't

"Hey, you're Emily right?" I feel a tap on my shoulder and I turn around, trying not to scream. Lily freaking Collins knew my name! She's amazing! And god, City of Ashes and Love, Rosie... The best.

"Y-yeah." I smile and she shakes my hand.

"I really love your dress, it's so pretty." She gushes and I blush lightly. She complimented my dress, I should let Harry pick out my outfit more often.

"Thank you, you look really beautiful too."

She smiles at me and a certain blonde haired boy appeared next to her, Jamie. Jesus he's so tall.

"I'm Jamie." He smiles and I smile back.

"I'm Emily."

"Nice to meet you." He smiles together with Lily and I smile too, giving them a nod, "Likewise."

"I see you've met Lily and Jamie." I hear Harry from behind me and his hands grabs mine, intertwining. I look up to him and smile, giving him a nod.

"My favorite two couples!" Cara stand next to us with a new dress on, silver one. She can wear anything, she'll look great no matter what.

"Hello Cara." Jamie chuckles and she smiles widely.

"Did you guys like the show?"

"Absolutely." I grin and she smiles yet again.

"First fashion show?" Lily asks me and I nod, wanting to reply but Harry beat me to it.

"And definitely not the last."

If you say so.