chapter 8 - cole

Words: 1669
Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view

"Emily! Get out of your bed!" I hear my father and I groan loudly, he's home. I am so tired. I only slept 2 hours this night, blame the freaking clown. I throw the white covers from my body and get out. I open the curtains and almost cry at the sight, it's raining.

I sigh and open my closet. I need something warm and comfy, because I hate this weather and my mood is not the best today. I really don't care about my outfit. I'm too tired to care.

I wash my face, brush my hair and teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I grab my phone and black pack bag and exit my room.

"What time will you and Lauren be back tonight?" I ask when I see my father leaning against the counter with a newspaper in his hands. He looks up and frowns.

"I thought Lauren already told you?"

I look at him with confusion.

"Told me what?"

"We won't be home until Saturday, we are going to Moscow." He says and I sigh, nodding my head. He smiles apologetically and leaves the kitchen.

Of course Lauren wouldn't tell me, I thought to myself and grab an apple. I'm not really hungry anyway. Shit, the groceries. I open the fridge and yes, it's still empty. I sigh and grab my phone to text Harry.

Me:
Hey H, I know we were suppose to do something today, whatever you have in mind. But I need to go grocery shopping... X

I don't know when he's going to reply. I don't even know if he's going to reply. But I throw my phone in my bag and look out the window, seeing Lisa's car. I grab my keys, yelling bye to my dad and run outside. I hate this weather so much. I took like 5 steps and I'm already soaking wet.

"You okay?" Lisa asked laughing and I groaned.

"No."

"You look wrecked." She giggled and I roll my eyes, "Yeah duh. Stupid clown. I slept two hours, the most."

Lisa laughs and drives us to school. My mood is going to kill me today.

---

"Oh come on! The movie wasn't that bad!" Jake laughs and we sit down on our seats in chemistry class.

"Apparently my mind has other things in her mind!" I remind him and he still chuckles. They ignored my mood the whole day, gladly. I almost hit Cole when he asked about me and Jake again and my biology teacher almost send me out. Perfect way to start the week.

"Pretty good weather isn't it?" Our teacher walks in and I immediately got a headache. Stop talking about the weather please, you're not the weatherman. He does this every time. He talks more about himself, the weather, or other classes than chemistry. And he also gets angry so soon.

"What homework did we have?" I whisper to Jake, who sits next to me, and he shrugs.

"Miss. Talbott! What did you say?" Mr. Weatherman -that's my nickname for him now- asks harshly and I sigh.

"I asked what...- -... Silence! Do you want detention?!" He snaps and I frown, what the hell?

"But you asked...?" I try but someone knocked on the door. Mr. Weatherman gave me one evil look before telling the person to come in. And the person was Mrs. Campbell.