Chapter 41 - The Story of My Life.

A/N:

Song for this chapter:
One Direction - Story of My Life.

(I tried to add music, I don't know if it works...)

HAPPY 5 YEARS

---

Emily's point of view.

Sunday was... Incredible. Harry loved the party and everyone had fun. The encounter with that girl was, Kyra... Awkward but I knew Harry wouldn't give in. He's the best.

The boys were spending a lot of time in the studio, which got me pretty excited. Not that that helped because I needed to study for my exams. I stay a Directioner after all.

"Emily! You're done with your work?" I heard my mom call when I just cleaned my school books. I look at my planner and grin.

"Yes!"

"Okay, Harry is here." She says and I widen my eyes. I haven't seen him since Sunday and it's Thursday now. I look in the mirror, I look hideous. I wasn't wearing makeup and my hair is like a lion. I just shrugged and ran down the stairs, jumping in Harry's arms.

"Hello to you too." He chuckles and hugs me back, I missed his tight grip. I smile widely and give him a peck on his lips. I would've gone with a longer kiss if my mom wasn't watching us like she was watching some movie. Harry probably saw me looking at my mom because he chuckles again.

"Are you done with learning?" He asks and I nod. Done in both ways.

"Can I take her out for the day Mrs. Talbott?" Harry asks my mom nicely and my mouth almost falls open. Mrs. Talbott? My mouth actually fell open when my mom nodded at him. How did he?... Did he just some kind of magic? Well his face is magic all together, too perfect for the humans to see.

"Of course, but be back before dinner." She tells him and he nods, looking at me again.

"Get a jacket, we're going to the studio."

---

"I'm so excited! I've never been in an actual studio before." I tell Harry with a wide grin and he chuckles, wrapping his arm around me.

"It's not that special angel." He says with a smile when we walked into the building and I look around. This place is huge!

"This isn't only our studio, it's also our dressing and chill house. We get ready for awards we have here in London." He tells me and I nod, still speechless. I'm practically living the Directioners dream. I wish every single one of them could see this and the boys.

Harry nudges me and takes my hand, leading me further into the house. He opens a door on the left and we stand in the studio. The boys are sitting in a circle, notebooks and pens on their laps.

"I'm back guys." Harry smiles and they look in our direction, also smiling.

"Hey Emily!" They smile and almost say this in unison. I didn't know they could do that.

"I thought you guys were already done with writing?" I ask and sit down between Harry and Liam. Niall, who was holding his guitar, shrugs.

"We are, but we had to do one more song."

"And we are... Dead." Louis sighs deeply and falls back.

"I know this sounds weird but... Can you help us? I heard you write songs too." Zayn said and I slightly widen my eyes. How did he know?

"Who told you?" I ask and Louis grins, pointing at my curly boyfriend.

"You've been snooping through my stuff?" I ask with raised eyebrows and he smiles, giving a shrug.