Chapter 58 - City of Love.

Emily's point of view.

"Come on little one." I hear Harry making me groan and put my arms over my head. He chuckles and pulls the sheets away from my body, making me cry out.

"Harry!"

"No no! We need to get out babe." He laughs and I feel the bed dip down, following by a hand on my head. He brushed my hair out of my face and smiled warmly at me.

"We need to get on the plane love." He says gently and stroke my temple, causing me to close my eyes again. He sighs softly and stands up again, god knows doing what. I hear the suitcases roll and he leaves the room, talking to someone outside. He then enters back and grabs a blanket, putting it around my body before lifting me up in my arms.

"What are you doing?" I ask tiredly when we leave the room and he sushed me.

"Go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when we arrive at the airport."

I slowly nod and lean my head against Harry's chest, closing my eyes again. I'm too tired to do anything right now.

---

"Ems, we're here." Harry shakes me softly and I sit up, rubbing my eyes, Harry chuckles at me and takes my hand, getting out of the black van. He wraps around me while we walk through the paparazzi crowd and he sighs loudly when we enter the airport.

"We usually go with the bus, but there would be a lot of traffic today so we decided to go with the jet." Harry tells while we walk through the airport. I lean into him and he chuckles, wrapping his arm around me.

"I guess the party was a bit too late huh?"

I nod tiredly and almost trip over my own feet, making Harry laugh.

"Stay awake while walking Ems. We're almost there."

We join the boys and we were quickly led away to our jet. There were some fans, but the boys weren't allowed to see them because of the hurry. I don't get why, they would be even more late if they took the bus... As they planned.

It's 5 in the morning, they easily can talk to them.

"Are you okay?" Harry buckles me and raises his eyebrows. He looked so cute, so comfy.

"Yeah, really tired though." I giggle and he smiles, sitting next to me and buckling his belt too. I look outside and feel my phone vibrate, making me frown. Who would call me now?

I look at the caller and get even more confused.

"Hey Nathan." I say in the phone and I heard him sigh relieved.

"I was so worried! Where are you!? You aren't in the hospital or at school or home! Demi doesn't want to tell me and Lisa doesn't know either. You know how scared you got Jessy!?" He almost yells in the device making me sigh softly.

"I'm sorry, I'm fine. Listen, I'm on a plane and it's ready to take off. I need to go."

"Plane!? Where the hell are you going!?" He did sound worried, but he had no reason to. I'm with Harry and I'm safe with him, forever.

"I'm going to Paris with Harry. I really want to explain but I need to go. Bye Nathan." I hang up and put my phone back in the pocket of my sweats. Harry frowns at me making me sigh, no more secrets.

"Nathan called."

"Took him long enough." He mutters and I frown.

"What do you mean?"

"He's your best friend and he didn't even visit you." Harry tells and I look down. He had a point, but I guess Nathan had better things to do.

"Maybe I was out sooner than he thought." I try to make an excuse but Harry simply shakes his head.

"As best friend, he should have been there the first day. Or maybe even the first hour."

True.

"I'll talk to him later." I close my eyes making Harry sigh softly.

"Are you going to sleep?"

"No, probably not." I laugh and Harry laughs too, grabbing his phone and earplugs and gives one to me. I smile and put it in my ear, grabbing my sketchbook and place my head on his shoulder.

"This is your fourth sketchbook right?" He asks me and I hum as yes.

"It's the most special one." I tell and brush my fingers over the black leather cover.

"Why is it that special?"

"It's number four, four is my favourite number." I smile at to him and he chuckles.

"I'll keep that in mind."

---

"Harry oh my god! Look at the Eiffel Tower!" I point out the car and he chuckles, kissing my head.

"We can go out in Paris tomorrow." He tells making me squeal. I am so in love with Paris!

"I bet you want to see Le Louvre too huh?" He smiles and I nod excitedly. Harry laughs softly and wraps his arm around my shoulder. The van comes to a stop and I look outside, immediately getting scared by the amount of fans and paps that are here. Many guards are trying to hold a path for us, but it didn't help much.

"Don't let go of my hand, okay?" Harry asks me with concerned eyes and I nod, sighing deeply. Harry notices my nerves and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips, smiling warmly.

"It will be okay."

The doors open and the body guards help me and Harry out. They surround us and we push our way through the crowd. Harry buries my face in his chest and hold his arms around me in a protective way.

"We're almost there babe." He says to me and I nod, wrapping my arms around his torso. We finally get in the hotel and the guards close the door as soon as all of us are in.

"How are we suppose to go out tomorrow if they know where we are?" Niall sighs and ruffles with his hair. He seemed a bit upset and very tired.

"Through the back." Liam nods and Niall sighs relieved. I smile at him before Harry grabbed my hand and Paul joined us.

"Let's go to the rooms."

The boys agree and we follow Paul to the elevator.

"You boys need to be ready at two, we will head to the arena." Paul instructs and the boys nod. The door open and they basically run out, trying to find the best room. Harry smiles when Paul gives him a card and we both walk in. I close the door behind me and sigh at the silence. Harry laughs and we walk further into the room, putting the bags on the bed. I open the curtain and gasp at the view.

The Eiffel Tower.

Harry stands behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, leaning his chin on my head. I am so madly in love with him. I have no idea where I would have been or if I would have lived without him. He let me live, he let me know what happiness felt like. He is my happiness.

I smile up to him and he slowly kisses my forehead and sighs happily.

"Welcome to the City of Love, my love."