Chapter 55 - Amsterdam.

Harry's point of view.

Seeing Emily's shocked and confused face was priceless when we walked on the airport. She had no idea why we were here and where we will go. This wasn't my plan, but I can't leave her alone again. I can't lose her for real this time. I was stupid when I said those words the other night. I need to put her first, she's my first intention in my life.

We walked hand in hand through the long tunnel to the plane, making her even more confused. I smiled softly at her and we get inside, giving our tickets to the lady. She points to our seats and we walk to them, seeing Louis already sitting in one of them.

"Emmy!" Louis smiled and they hugged each other, making me smile. Louis told me about him and Emily, they are best friends. I'm so glad the boys like her, it makes thing a lot easier.

"Hey Lou." She says silently, sitting down on a airplane chair next to the window. Louis frowns, looking at me. She had been this quiet ever since last night, answering with a small yes or no. It hurts me to see her like this, but one of us has to stay strong. I grab her bag and put it in the upper cabinet. I sit down next to her and smile softly, looking at her tired state.

I'll love her until she learns to love herself.

The pilot informs us that we're taking of so Louis and I buckle ourself, me buckling Emily in too since she was struggling with the seatbelt. She glances at my sight and smiles weakly, causing me to grab her hand.

"Have you ever been on a plane?" I ask her and she shakes her head, squeezing my hand when we started to go faster. The plane started to get off the ground and Emily looks outside, wide eyes and a big smile. She looks so excited yet so scared, not knowing where I'm taking her.

"It's about an hour flight, ask me if you need anything okay?" I tell her and she nods. I unbuckle and grab my phone, Emily softly grabbing my arm.

"Can I use your earplugs?" She almost whispers and I nod, taking the earplugs out of my pocket. You might think, why does she listen to music when there are others? She always listens to music when she's stressed, so I told her to listen to it whenever she wanted.

She thanks me and plugs them in her phone, facing the window again. I sigh softly and face Louis, who was watching something on his MacBook.

"What are you watching?" I ask and put my arms behind my head. I'm restless, but tired ever since Emily ended up in that hospital. I bet I have massive bags under my eyes And I must smell...-

"Put your arms down lad, you smell horrible." Louis chokes and pushes me away, laughing loudly. I roll my eyes at him but still smile, he's such a idiot.

"What I'm watching? No idea." He answers my previous question and chuckles again. He's so happy.

"Wait, I think I might know it. I watched this with Emily. Why are you watching such a sad movie?" I ask chuckling and look at the MacBook screen. Emilyand I watched almost every movie on Netflix, so of course we watched this one too.

"I don't know, It's called The Theory of Everything." Louis says and I nod.

"I know, I watched it with Emily."

"How is she?" He asks me silently, looking at Emily with worry. I sigh and look at her too, seeing her stare out the small plane window.

"Quiet." I state and Louis rolls his eyes, "That I noticed you dumbass. But what else?"

I sigh yet again and shrug, looking at the screen again.

"It's like when we met all over again. Her self esteem has dropped to zero and she doesn't talk anymore. It's all my fault Lou." I shake my head embarrassed and Louis raises his eyebrows, shit.