Chapter 38 - New Boots.

Emily's point of view.

"He needs new boots." That was the first thing that Louis said when he walked to Demi and I. We have been waiting for a small 15 minutes, Niall said he had to 'impress'. Louis rolled his eyes at the statement, looking down at his sweats and simple shirt, he didn't dress up at all.

"Why does everyone keep saying that?" I roll my eyes and we start walking, looking around a bit.

"Because they have holes." Demi said for the second time today and I shrug.

"So? He just needs to wear other shoes, which he has." I say and they nod, I'm right. He has a lot of shoes, but he only wears these. I kinda like them, so I'm not complaining.

"Shall we go to American Apparel?" I ask, pointing at the massive shop. I know Harry buys his clothes at YSL, but I don't have the money for it.

"Sure." Louis shrugged and we walked into AA. Here we go.

---

Four black shirts, five bandanas, two jeans and three hours later, we were seated in Nandos. Yes, Niall talked me into it. I only bought two bandanas, the others bought the rest. I want to give him something special, but what?

"We'll spend almost everyday in the studio after Harry's birthday." Louis tells and takes eats one of our shared chicken wings. We took a larger one, so we could share.

"New album?" Demi grins and the two boys nod.

"Talking about that, I might have broken Harry's guitar." Niall says and I frown, but laugh.

"How did you do that?"

"Let it fall from the balcony." He shrugs and we laugh. Only Niall can manage that.

"Then we have to go past the music store." I tell with a smile and also eat a wing, they are pretty good. I feel my phone vibrate, seeing Harry send me a message.

Harry❤️:
What time will you be back? I'm sooo booored :( .xxx

Me:
Half an hour/hour I think, go do something lazy arse xxx

Harry❤️:
I'm not lazy, I just hate being tired .xx

Me:
Hmmh... X

"Harry being annoying?" Louis smirks, putting a fry in his mouth. I giggle silently at him and put the phone back in my pocket.

"Nope, just being lazy." I say, popping the 'p' and we finish our food. Well Niall was already finished. We paid and walked out, looking around for a music store.

"You guys go there, We'll be right back." Niall tells us and him and Demi leave before Louis and I can ask. We raise both our eyebrows and shrug, walking to the music store which we finally found.

"What kind of guitar does he want?" I ask, looking through some beautiful guitars. I have a guitar at home, a dark brown one. I often play, mostly my own written songs. I have a notebook full of them.

"Acoustic/electric." Louis answers, also looking. I see one, looking at the price and sigh.

"It's pretty expensive."

"You shouldn't buy it, Harry doesn't want you to buy anything in the first place." Louis says after seeing the price as I sigh again, this is so frustrating.

"But I want to buy him something. He does so much for me, I have to do something back."

"You make him happy." Louis smiles and gives a small shrug, making me smile too. But still...

"I want to do more than that. I think I'll buy this one." I say, slightly touching the light coloured guitar with a smile. I get of off the holder and play my fingers over the strings, it plays quite beautiful.

"Are you sure? It's £220." Louis tells and I shrug, walking to the cashier. It's worth it. I pay the guitar, also getting the bag which got me on the total of £300.

"You're one hell of a girlfriend." Louis chuckles, shaking his head when we walk out the store. I shrug, smiling while looking around for Niall and Demi.

It's not that big, right? He does a lot for me, I have to repay him with something. This isn't a relationship where the girl gets everything.

"There they are." Louis says. Niall and Demi came in our direction with big smiles making Louis and I look at each other with funny faces. What did they do?

"Shall we go back?" Demi asks and we nod. I don't ask about Niall and her, which I think she was happy about. We walked back to the cars, Demi and I frown.

"Where are your cars?" Demi asks. They didn't walk or anything, their too lazy.

"We both took a cab so we could go back to mine after and plan the party." Louis says and I nod, good thinking. We got in Demi's car, Niall and her in the front and Louis and I in the back. Demi's drives like a maniac, so I tighten my seatbelt.

"Hold on." I say to Louis and Demi takes a sharp turn to left, making Louis fall and me laugh loudly. Told you.

"Guys! This is the jam!" Demi turns the volume up and I grin widely at the song. 'Ghost Town' from Adam Lambert started playing and we started singing. Demi and I always sing in the car, we don't care at all.

Died
Last night in my dreams
Walking the streets
Of some old ghost town

I tried to believe
In god and james dean
But Hollywood sold out

"You guys sing really good you know." Niall says and Demi just laughs him off. Demi can sing yes, I on the other hand... Not so well

"I can play this song on the guitar." I grin and Louis raises his eyebrow. Is it that kind of a surprise I can do something?

"You play guitar?"

"Yep, ever since I was little. Piano and drums too." I tell him and he widens his eyes. It's not that weird right? I love music.

"You should come to the studio this week, we'd love to hear."

"As long as I don't have to sing." I chuckle embarrassed and he shrugs, a playful smile on his lips.

"Can't promise you that love."

---

A/N

I'm sorry for not updating!

I had a festival so I was gone all weekend.

I'm sorry if the updates are getting slower and the chapters are getting shorter. I don't feel very well and I don't find the will to write. Or if I write, chapters will turn out very depressive and sad lol.

But anyway

Here is chapter 38, hope you liked it!

Please comment and vote, show me you liked it and send me your feedback.

Love you beauties .xx