Chapter 26 - No Fifty Shades.

Words: 1286

Status: Edited

---

Emily's point of view.

"Gemma, stop touching my hair!" I hear someone say and I open my eyes. The curtains were still closed so the light wasn't terrible. I hear a groan and a laugh, which were Harry and Gemma.

"But it's getting so long! Oh my god, can I braid it?!" She squeals.

"No, never in a million years Gem. I mean it." Harry warns her and I hear him sigh. The door opens and my amazing boyfriend walks in.

"Morning little one." He smiles warmly and sits down on the side of the bed. I smile too and stretch my arms.

"Good morning."

"I think you slept amazing." He chuckles and I grin.

"How do you know?"

"It's noon babe." He tells and I widen my eyes. It's noon?! I sit up and clumsily put my hair in a messy bun. I get out and grab one of Harry's grey shirts and black sweats.

"You like stealing my clothes huh?" Harry smirks and wraps his arms around my waist. I look at him and give a innocent smile.

"What are you going to do about it?"

"Hmm nothing, I love it when you wear my clothes." He hums and I smile, kissing him softly. He sighs in the kiss and I put my hand on his cheek. Morning breath? Don't care, we both have it.

"Breakfast." I whisper against his lips and he rolls his eyes but smiles. He grabs my hand and we walk out the bedroom to the kitchen, where Gemma was seated on one of the kitchen chairs.

"Good morning sleepy head." She smirks and I let out a laugh, also sitting down.

"Good morning."

"Rough night?" She smirks again and innocently looks down at her phone. I widen my eyes and throw a piece of bacon to her.

"Shut up!"

She laughs and eat the bacon I throw at her. Oh Gemma...

"But I saw that friend of yours, Jake is it?" She asks and I nod, where is this leading to?

"He's hot." She says as a matter of fact and I laugh, the same time I hear a camera click. I look at Harry who sat with his phone and a large smile.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" I say with wide eyes and he shrugs. My phone lit up and I widen my eyes even more. Harry tagged me. Oh god what did he do. I unlock my phone and go to Instagram. Yep, he made a picture of me. But it wasn't as bad as I thought, it was a cute picture. I liked it and commented 'sneaky' under it. My phone blew up after that, so I locked it again and placed it on the table again.

"You guys are so good in communicating." I snicker at them while they were both typing on their phone. They looked up and I innocently sipped my tea.

"You're sitting there like Kermit." Gemma points at me and I grin, putting the cup at my lips.

"But that's none of my business."

---

"No we're not playing FIFA!" Gemma groaned when Harry threw it to her face, making me laugh loudly.

"What do you want to do then?" Harry sighed and Gemma shrugged.

"I dunno, anything except FIFA."