Chapter 33 - Rushing Things.

Emily's point of view.

All good things had to end, so also our trip. We were on our way back to London. Both in the black Range Rover, hand intertwined. Sometimes Harry would lift around hands, kissing my knuckles and smile warmly at me which made my heart flutter. He's so amazing and I'm so incredibly lucky that I can call him mine.

It's almost noon and Harry had later this day an interview which he begged me to go to. He really wanted me to go, so I didn't say no. I really wanted to go sometime though.

"I love you." He said suddenly, making me snap out of my thoughts. I smile and kiss his knuckles this time.

"And I love you."

"I definitely can get used to this." He chuckles and I nod, still smiling. If I could say it every second of the day, I would.

"We're here." He said and stopped in front of my house. I unbuckled myself and leaned over to Harry.

"I'll pick you up at four, okay?" He whispered, breath hitting my face and I nod. I press my lips against his and he smiles. He deepened the kiss when we hear a tap on the window. I jump back and see Demi laughing her arse off. I roll my eyes at Harry, who was also shaking his head in amusement.

"I'll see you at four." I tell him, giving a quick kiss at his cheek before getting out of the car. I grab my bag from the backseat and walk to Harry's window.

"Love you." He said, pressing his lips against mine one more time and I ruffle his hair.

"Love you too Tarzan, see you later." I grin and he sticks his tongue out, rolling his window up and drives away. I look at Demi, who had a shocked and happy face. It apparently can me combined together.

"Love you?! Oh my fucking God!" She screams out and runs to me, wrapping her arms around me very tightly.

"Demi... Can't... Breath."

"Sorry." She steps back and smiles widely, making me smile too. God I'm so happy right now.

"Let's go inside, I'm freezing." Demi said and I nodded. I unlocked the door and we walked in. I hear my mother call me, making me walk to the living room where my dad and step mom were seated.

"Where have you been?" She asks.

"I was with Harry, he took me out for the weekend." I tell her and she narrows her eyes and she suddenly chuckles. Why is she chuckling?

"Em let's go upstairs." Demi tucks at me arm but I shake my head.

"No I want to know what's going on."

"Emily, come on." Demi warns me but I ignore her.

"Why are you laughing?"

"You know he's using you huh?" My step mom says with humour in her voice and I frown. My dad doesn't say anything, he simply sits there while he avoids my eye contact.

"He doesn't use me."

"Of course he does. What would a guy like him want with a girl like you."

Ouch, she hit me hard there. That's indeed a question unanswered.

"I don't know, but that doesn't matter. We love each other." I tell and she laughs.

"Love?! You know nothing of love. You're just a child. Speaking of that, he's older than you?"

"Y-yeah, but he said that it doesn't matter." I tell her silently and look back at Demi, who looked just as startled as I am. What are they implying?

"Of course he would say that." She says and I groan.

"What the hell do you mean?!"

"He's using you for your body Emily." She says and I swear, I almost fell down because of how hard I started laughing. Demi looked weirdly at me but also couldn't help but laugh. My step mom stands up and looking angry and serious.

"Oh wait, you're serious?" I still laugh and stand up straight again. "Dad seriously, can't you see how she really is? This is just insane!"

But as usual, he ignores me.

"If you won't believe us, fine. But don't expect any help from us. Your father thinks the exact same so don't go to him for help."

"Trust me, I won't." I glare at him when he makes eye contact and take Demi upstairs. We lay down on the bed and Demi starts laughing again.

"I've never heard your step mom say anything that funny before."

I nod at her and stand up, walking to my window. Why is this bothering me so much? Of course Harry isn't using me, but everything went so fast. I told him I loved him, I told him everything, heck I even let him touch me. Which was awfully embarrassing. Why do I feel like we're rushing things?

"Em come on, you can't possibly believe her." Demi says and I sigh, shrugging my shoulders.

"Are we rushing things Dem?" I face her and she shakes her head.

"Not at all, you've been together for almost two months."

"Yes Demi, two months! I gave him my first kiss, my kind of virginity, my...-"

"You guys had sex?!" She almost yelled out and I jump to her, slapping my hands in front of her and sussed her.

"Jesus Christ Demi, no. But... We... Ugh never mind.." I breath out and she takes my hands away. She grins widely at me and I slump down to the ground, my back against the bed.

"It's going too fast." I say silently and Demi sits next to me.

"It's not that you two don't know each other longer. And you two are extremely comfortable around each other, like you've been together for years." She tells me and I look down, that's true.

"You worry too much." She sighs and stands up. She grabs my arm and pulls me from the ground.

"Now, we need a outfit for the interview."

"You know they won't see me huh." I roll my eyes but still smile, she's so weird. She just hums at my statement and starts roaming through my closet. I fall back down on the bed and sigh deeply.

I love Harry and he loves me, why would we stop?

---
A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, the rest wouldn't fit so I had to do it this way.

Hope you liked this chap!

.xx