Chapter 29 - The Date Part 2.l

Emily's point of view.

"Flawless is a huge word." I chuckle and Harry nods.

"That's why I used it. I see you're getting better. You smile more, you get out more, you don't cut anymore...-"

"How do you know about that." I cut him off, wide eyed and fast beating heart. I never told him that.

"Your father and step mother told me." He tells me and I bite my lip and look down. They promised to never tell anyone.

"I'm sorry Ems." He sighs and places his hand on top of mine, giving a light squeeze. I look up and he smiles warmly.

"It's okay, I'll never do it again." I say and he nods.

"Good."

---

"It was delicious, thank you very much." Harry smiles at the woman as he gives her the money. She smiles at him and gives half of the money back, making Harry look confused.

"It's half the price for you two." She nods at him and he shakes his head.

"No m'am, we can't do that." But the woman smiled at him and pressed the money in his hand.

"It's okay honey, I'm happy to help you two."

Harry nods slightly and puts the money back in his wallet. We say goodbye to the woman and walk out. The limousine was replaced by Harry's Range Rover. I smile at him when he opened the door for me and he got in himself.

"I really loved it Harry." I smile at him and he chuckles, shaking his head and starting the car.

"This was only the beginning little one."

---

Harry's point of view.

The way her smile grew when the next song came, the way her leg bounced up and down because she was so nervous and the way the full moon shined through her hair and on her skin. I could watch her my whole life, always noticing something new.

She's always full of surprises, inside and out. She can be very sassy but she can also be very cute. When she's angry, she's very commanding and fast with her replies. But I know she can stand up for herself. She couldn't before, but she can now. I can see she's making progress, her green eyes are twinkling every time she smiles. I love her eyes honestly. I love everything about her.

I love her.

But it's too early, I don't want to risk it. It's been on my mind for a while, but I can't tell her. What if she freaks out and runs away? I can't have that, I want her for as long as I can. She's mine and mine alone, forever.

"Harry. When you drive, it's the best when you actually look where you go." She giggles at me and I quickly look back at the road. Told you she could be sassy.

"So... Where are we going?" She asks me with excitement in her voice and I smile. Another thing about her, she's always excited. She's always up for an adventure.

"It's a surprise love." I tell her once again and she pouts, crossing her arms like a small child making me chuckle. She's so cute.

"So Ems, what's your biggest fear?" I ask her and she looks at me because of my sudden question.

"Well uh... Judgment and regret." She says and I raise my eyebrow.

"Regret?"

"I just want to do things, without having regrets." She tells simply and I smile at her, that's a pretty good statement.