Chapter 57 - Night Changes.

Emily's point of view.

"Thank you for taking me out yesterday." I tell Harry silently while we were lying in bed, cuddled into each other. Today is going to be a busy day, but we were up pretty early so we had still some time left.

"I knew you wanted to." He replies and brushes his fingers over my back. I look at his butterfly tattoo and sigh. Those words coming from that girl, could it be true? I mean?... Do I really mean nothing to Harry?

"Are you okay?" Harry asks, probably seeing my frown causing me to smile, fake.

"Yeah fine."

"What happened yesterday?" He asks again and I sigh, he keeps asking doesn't he?

"Nothing happened Harry, why?" I ask him silently and he roll his eyes.

"I know you're hiding something from me. Remember what happened last time when you hid something from me? You tried to kill yourself."

Ouch, okay.

"That was a low hit Harry." I whisper and get up too. I get changed into a hoodie and jeans without words and leave him in the bedroom. It's okay to get cranky, but don't take it out on me.

I enter the kitchen and all the boys are eating cereal, smiling when they see me walk in. I smile weakly back and sit down next to Louis, pulling the sleeves over my arms.

"Where is Harry?" Louis asks me with a small frown and looks at the door where I came through.

"In the bedroom." I answer without looking up and Harry walks in, sitting far away from me. The boys frown at us but don't say anything, which I'm glad of. This is about nothing, yet I don't know how to solve it. Why is he being so mean? He promised never to talk about that day again, but he does it every time. Only to hurt me.

"Do we have something else than cereal?" Harry speaks up and Liam shakes his head.

"Nope, we ate everything the last couple of days." Liam answers and Harry sighs, grabbing the box and putting it in a white bowl.

"You want some too Emmy?" Louis asks me but I shake my head. Harry rolls his eyes at me and of course, Louis saw. And Louis being Louis, he had to say something about it.

"What the fück."

"Are you talking to me?" Harry asks with raised eyebrows and Louis narrows his eyes.

"You know damn well who I'm talking about. Why did you roll your eyes at her?" Sometimes I feel like I have a big brother with the way Louis protects me.

"That's really none of your business." Harry says without looking up and continues to eat his cereal. I sigh softly and decide to speak up.

"Nothing is wrong Lou. I just said some stupid things which made Harry upset, it's my fault."

I know, I'm stupid. But I don't want them to fight, not because of this. Louis would flip if he heard Harry said something about that time, again.

"Oh sorry, I thought... Never mind." Louis apologised quickly and started eating his cereal again. This is so awkward, oh god.

"I'm going to my room, call me when we leave." I stand up and leave the kitchen, I'm really not in the mood for this. I lock the door behind me and lay down on the bed, letting out a big sigh. 

I feel awful.

---

"Hey Lou." I smile weakly as we walk into the dressing room and she attacks me with a hug.