Chapter 50 - The End.

A/N

WARNING: this is a triggering chapter. If you're not comfortable reading about suicide or death, I suggest you don't read it. Also, there are a lot of curse words in this one.

I wrote this chapter while listening to Hurt by Christina Aguilera. It suits this chapter so well.

So yeah, the song will fück you up if you listen to it while reading.

Enjoy!
---
Emily's point of view.

I sigh loudly and scroll through my Instagram, smiling when I see pictures of the boys. They seem so happy, it's amazing.

I scroll further when I see another picture of Harry, but this gave me tears to my eyes.

He was kissing another girl.

Blonde, skinny and beautiful. Nothing like me. Did he finally realise how great he is and decided to let me go? Needing a better girl by his side.

I go to messages and start typing a message to Harry.

To Harry❤️:
Can we call? X

I got a reply seconds later.

From Harry❤️:
Aren't you busy?

What?

To Harry❤️:
With what? You know Demi is sick, Lisa and Tristan are a week to Barcelona and Jessy is to Sweden.

From Harry❤️:
What about that black haired guy, the one you were with the other day.

From Harry❤️:
The one who was KISSING you!?

From Harry❤️:
I thought we had something?

From Harry❤️:
Or are you really the slüt everyone says you are?

Wow what?

To Harry❤️:
Wow okay, thank you. Now I know what you think of me.

To Harry❤️:
I'm sorry for failing you, have a nice life Harry.

"Emily! Can you get some burgers from the grocery store?" I hear my mom call and I groan loudly, wiping my tears away. Burgers... Really?

"Yeah! Give me a sec!" I call back and look outside, it's sunny. I grab my white cardigan and put my converse under my skinny jeans. I grab my wallet and walk downstairs, smiling at my mom who was handing me some money.

"Just the regular ones." She tells me, but looks longer at my face. Duh, my eyes are red and puffy because of the crying.

"Are you okay?

"Yeah fine. Can I take the car?" I ask and my mom narrowed her eyes, clearly not believing me but she shakes her head.

"No your dad is gone with it." She tells me causing me to sigh. I say bye to my mom and leave the house. It's not that far to the grocery store, but I prefer to go with the car. Who doesn't?

Walking makes me think. About Harry, about my parents and about myself. What happened? Why did he call me that? What did I do wrong? Did I even do something wrong?