Chapter 43 - Princess.

A/N

Song for this chapter:
Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud

Long chapter
---

Emily's point of view.

"I'm so nervous." I let out a big sigh and look outside the tinted windows of the black limousine. Harry chuckles lowly, resting his hand on my bare tight and squeeze gently.

"It will be okay. You look beautiful." He kisses my cheek and I smile, leaning into his shoulder.

"Thank you. But it's just... What do I say if they ask questions?"

"Whatever you want, just don't reveal to much about yourself." He shrugs with a small smile, causing my to smile too. The car stops and I look outside, seeing bunch of cameras and fans. Oh god.

"Stay with me, okay?" Harry turns my face to look at him and I nod, smiling.

"Okay."

He softly kisses my lips just before the door open. Harry gets out first and helps me out, smiling down at me. The other boys get out too and we gather around.

"Remember what Paul said. Not too long with the fans. A few pictures with the girls and a few without. Then answer the questions. Demi, Emily, you need to stick with us. But when they want to ask questions, just answer. Everyone okay?" Liam talks and we all nod, me looking at Demi. She grins widely and I smile too, looking at the beautiful boy next to me.

"Let's go."

We start walking and the fans scream the boys names, letting me to walk alone. Demi comes to me and links our arms.

"I remember watching Brits Awards on the telly. The boys looked so cute then." Demi shakes her head with a smile and I laugh, remembering that day.

"I remember that."

"Emily! Demi!" We hear suddenly a lot of girls scream and we turn around, walking to the girls who screamed our names.

"Hey guys." Demi smiles and the girls started asking her questions about Niall, leaving me alone yet again.

I look behind me to see Harry already looking at me, smiling widely. I stick my tongue out to him and he does the exact same thing. I shake my head, giggling at him and turning back to the fans again.

"Emily!" A girl in the back calls, above all the others and I look up, seeing a small girl getting pushed by the rest.

"Watch out for the smaller girl." I say to the girls, hoping they let her breath but instead, they began pushing more and handed their papers out.

"Please sign this Emily!"

"Please get this to Harry!"

"You're so beautiful!"

I signed and got everything my hands can get, still looking for the small girl.

"Where the smaller girl calling my name?" A few girls stepped aside and a smaller girl came forward, tears in her eyes and red cheeks. She was wearing a baseball head, but she had no hair underneath. Was she sick?

"Are you okay?" She was now in front of the crowd, nodding her head. She was young and small. She was very skinny and was wearing pyjama's. I don't think her mother knows she's here.

"What can I get for you love?" I smile at the girl and she immediately smiles back, handing me a paper with a picture of me and Harry. I smile widely at the picture and look at the girl again.

"Can you sign it?" She asks shyly and I let out a small chuckle, nodding my head. I sign the paper and look behind me, Harry was looking around.

"Harry!" His gaze turns to me and smiles, walking in my direction.