chapter 12 - london art gallery

Words: 1452
Status: edited

---

Emily's point of view

Today is the day! I'm finally going to the London Art Gallery. I've wanted to go since I was a small child, and now I'm finally going! With Harry Styles!

After he said those words yesterday, I crawled in his arms and we cuddled on the window seat. We talked and talked, but the feeling didn't leave my mind. I hate seeing Harry sad, well almost depressed. He looked so tired and worn out. He went home though, because my dad and step mom came home.

I was dancing on Sing from the master Ed Sheeran when my phone bleeped.

Harry:
Good morning love, excited for today? .xx

I smile widely and quickly answered.

Me:
YES! I seriously can't wait!!! Xx

I already had breakfast so I got dressed in a ripped boyfriend jeans, a black tight crop top with a high collar and a brown cardigan. We're inside, so I don't have to dress really warm. I grab my Timberlands and put them on and walk to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put my hair in a messy bun. I apply a bit of makeup, just to give my face a bit life. I looked pretty pale.

I grab my pack bag and put the tickets and phone in it. I grab my Canon camera and hang it around my neck. I am seriously so excited! I heard the door bell rang and I look out the window, Harry's Range Rover is there. Did he seriously...? My freaking dad and step mom are home! I put my jacket on and run downstairs and yes, Harry is there. Talking to my parents.

"Harry let's go." I say quickly and my mother raises her eyebrow.

"Why the hurry? We were just getting to know Harry here." My step mom says innocently and I roll my eyes. She thinks Harry doesn't know about her. Well he does.

"We seriously have to go." I say and grab Harry's arm, hoping he would notice that I don't want to stay here any longer. He did because he smiles and nodded.

"Okay, see you next time." Harry smiled, mostly at my dad and my step mom nods.

"Nice to meet you Harry." She said, which Harry did not return and we walk to his car. He opens the passenger door and I get in while he got in the driver seat.

"I'm sorry for ringing." He sighs and starts the car. I shrug and smile.

"It's okay, you didn't know that my step mom and dad were home." I say and he looks at me, with something like guilt in his eyes. Did he know?

"I knew they were, I saw the car. I just wanted to meet them." He confessed and I sighed.

"Why?"

"I had to introduce myself before I teach her a lesson." He says and I let out a laugh, making him look at me in confusion.

"She's still married to my dad Harry. You can't 'teach her a lesson'."

"I can talk to her." He shrugs and I smile. He wants to.

"You've got the tickets?" Harry asks when he parks the car on the parking lot of the building. I nod and search in my pack bag and take the tickets out of it. We get out and we are almost blinded by camera's. What is this?

"Harry!"

"Harry look here!"

"Is this your new girl Harry?"