Chapter 32 - Stars.

Emily's point of view.

"Love, wake up." A soft voice wakes me and I sigh at the hot breath hitting my ear. A soft hand brushed through my hair and I open my eyes, seeing two sparkling green eyes staring into my brown ones. Harry smiled warmly and I look around, seeing we're still on the couch. I've probably fallen asleep after watching another movie.

"I want to show you something." Harry says softly and helps me sit up.

"What time is it?" I ask Harry when he comes with my shoes, where are we going? He kneels down in front of me and puts my shoes on. Really Styles? I could've done that myself.

"It's almost midnight." He tells and stands up again. I stand up too and he hands me his grey jumper. I did bring my coat, but Harry knew I loved wearing his clothes.

"Did you wear this in You & I?" I ask tiredly, pulling the jumper over my head. He chuckles and brushes through my hair which probably was all over the place.

"You're such a stalker babe. But yes, this is the same jumper. I kind of stole it." He grins and I giggle softly.

"You're such a badass."

He laughed and also throw his own coat on. He grabs my hand and we walk outside in to the cold air. I shivered a bit and turned to Harry.

"Turn around." He told me and fished his American flag bandana from his pocket, making me look confused.

"You can't see where we're going." He tells me and I sigh, rolling my eyes amused. He raises in eyebrow, waiting for me to turn around but I cross my arms. He smirks at me, still raised eyebrows.

"Now angel, be a good girl and turn around."

"And what if I don't?" I raise my eyebrow and he chuckles lowly, putting his hands on my shoulders and forcefully turning me around.

"I'll do it for you." He whispered in my ear and tied the bandana around my head so it's covering my eyes.

"I'll kill you if you let me fall." I warn Harry and he laughs. I feel him bend, what the...

"I won't." He said and grabbed my legs, lifting me over his shoulder. My hands reached out for his hips so I wouldn't fall on my face.

"Harry!" I squealed and he just laughed and started walking. His arm was secure around my legs, gladly.

"You're so going to regret this." I groan when Harry jumped, making him laugh loudly. He's enjoying this, bastard.

"Oh babe, you won't do anything to me." He said and I sigh deeply, he's right. He suddenly stopped walking and lowly let me down, feet touching the ground. His hands slowly moved from my fingertips, over my arms to my jaw. I feel him kiss my lips, making me immediately respond by kissing back. His hand removed the bandana from my eyes and Harry smiled.

"Hey there."

"Hi." I smile back and he chuckles, moving his lips to mine again but not kissing me.

"Turn around." He whispers against my lips and I frown, turning around and gasping at the sight.

"Oh my." I breath and walk forward. This was ... Beautiful.

A clear sky, full of stars. Millions of shining dots, reflecting in the dark water of the lake. Am I looking at a perfect movie or is this real? Harry wraps his arms around my waist, still behind me and rests his chin on top of my head.

"You like?" He asks silently.

"I love it, it's beautiful." I breath, still looking up at the stars. I gasp when I see a falling star and point at the sky.

"Did you see that!" I look at Harry who was looking down at me with a smile. He does that a lot.

"I did, you made a wish?" He asks and I nod, smiling at him. I stand on my toes and give him a quick kiss on his lips.

"My wish is already standing in front of me."

"God I love you so much." He breaths and I widen my eyes.

"W-what?"

"I love you Emily Talbott, so freaking much. I love the way your eyes lit up when you talk about something you like, I love the way your hair floats off your shoulder, I love the way your eyes close when you laugh loudly, I love the way you care for me and everyone around you. I love the way how you can stay optimistic about things, I love the way you treat your friends. I love the way we can lay in bed, doing nothing at all but still having fun. I love your smile, I love your voice, I love everything about you Ems. Inside and out. I love you so much."

I was speechless. He... He really loved me? How?

"Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in. Lie down with me and hold me in your arms. Kiss me like you want to be loved Ems."

I was speechless... This is... Oh my god.

"Emily, please say something? Fuck I knew it was too soon." He drops his head but I lifted it up, big smile and teary eyes.

"I love you too H. More than you know." I tell him and his eyes lit up, his dimples showing.

"Really?"

"Definitely." I nod and he picks me up, arms wrapped around my waist and lips glued to mine. Kisses with Harry are never the same, I loved them all.

But this was my absolute favourite. It was slow, passionate and full of love. No rush, no people around. Just us, under the stars.

He put me down again, eyes still closed.

"This was my wish." He smiles faintly and I smile too, putting my head against his chest. His heart was beating slow, breathing steady.

"Ed Sheeran huh?" I grinned and he chuckled chest vibrating too. He knows how to charm me.

"I have something for you." He says and I look up, what does he have this time?

"You give me way to many things." I giggle and he shrugs, grabbing a velvet box from his pocket. What is he doing?

"I want to buy beautiful things for my beautiful girl." He smiled and kissed my head. He opened the velvet box and I gasped, putting my hand in front of my mouth. How could he? Oh my god.

"It's oh my god." I feel tears threatening to spill. The box held a beautiful necklace of half a moon and a star, adorned with small diamonds.

"The night is our time, that's why the moon." He tells me softly and I smile through tears.

"And the star?"

"You're my star."

I feel a tear over my cheek and Harry chuckles softly, wiping it away.

"I didn't mean to make you cry."

"It's just so beautiful." I tell him truthfully and he smiles. He walks behind me and claps the necklace around my neck. I look down at it and smile, it's perfect. Harry stands in front of me again, lifting my head with his finger. He kisses me again and sighs happily.

"I'm so in love with you Ems."

"I'm so in love with you too Harry."

---
A/N

*Cries in loneliness*