Chapter 49 - Girls Time.

Emily's point of view.

Finally, the school day ended. Lisa, Jessy, Demi and I are having a girl's night. We asked Perrie and Soph too, but they had other plans.

I am so glad I'm leaving this school, it reminds me of the girl I used to be. The insecure, broken little girl who was afraid when someone raised their hands. True, I used to flinch when people make sudden movements with their arms. Guess that's what happens when your father hits you.

This school is full of ghosts of the past..

"Well well well, look who we have here." The biggest ghost, Cole. I turn around with raised eyebrows, waiting for him to talk. I almost laughed when I saw him, he still has a swollen nose.

"You're lover boy broke my nose." He snapped and I narrowed my eyes at what he said about Harry.

"He's not a lover boy."

"Then why is he with you? It's not that he loves you or anything." He chuckles and his friends laugh too. Like seriously, don't they have anything better to do?

"Oh no, absolutely not. He didn't bring me to meet his family on Christmas, he didn't give me a promise ring and told me he loved me. He didn't take me to a fashion show, he didn't go with me and my parents to the zoo, he doesn't cook for me when I wake up and he definitely doesn't help me sleep when I'm feeling shit." Oh when Harry saw me, he first would scoff at me for cursing but then hug the living hell out of me because I stood up for myself.

"Em, let's go." Demi appears from behind me and I smile sarcastically at Cole, turning around and leaving him stand there speechless. Demi laughs and intertwines our pinkies, something we always do. We are sisters, don't worry.

"Did you see his face." Demi giggles when we walk out the school and I nod, laughing too.

"What happened?" Lisa and Jessy walk to us and I start telling the story, causing them to laugh too.

I have the best friends ever.

---

"You're hair is so long!" Lisa gasps as she finishes curling it. I smile widely and look up to her in the mirror, "Thanks, I suppose?"

"You have so many clothes that you've never worn." Demi says, looking through my closet and I shrug, standing up and walking to her.

"I don't know when to wear some of them."

"Like this one." She grabs a random black dress and I hear Lisa gasp behind me.

"That is... Wow." She grabs the fabric and looks up me with wide eyes, "Why do you never wear it?"

"I'm not confident enough I guess. You can have it if you want." I say, making her eyes widen.

"Shall we do a fashion show?" Demi grins and I laugh, "Why should we do that?"

"You can show all the clothes you never worn." She shrugs with a smile and I giggle, shaking my head.

"I haven't worn them for a reason Dem."

"We'll see." She nods with narrowed eyes and I shake my head again, laughing at her. Lisa, Demi and I stand in front of my closet while Jessy while lying on my bed. She doesn't like dressing up or whatsoever, so she's scrolling through my Netflix for movies. Demi and I wanted to watch Merlin, but Lisa and Jessy almost killed us for that. So no Merlin tonight. Maybe I can convince them to watch The Originals, but then Harry would be mad because we watch that together. Just like Game of Thrones, Teen Wolf, Dexter and The Musketeers. I mean... He always comes to my home at night and we watch shows, every night.