Chapter 28 - The Date Part 1.

Emily's point of view.

"I'm so nervous." I breath when Demi and I rush into my house. I don't even stop to say hello and run upstairs. Today is the day, my first date.

"Sit down and breath." Demi giggles and pushes me on my bed. She kicks her shoes off and throws her coat somewhere. I exhaled deeply and also get my shoes and coat off.

"Take a shower, I'll get everything ready." She tells me and I nod, doing as she said.

After fifteen minutes I was seated in my chair, facing the mirror. My hair and body smelled like roses and I was cleanly shaved. Which Demi told me to do. She was blow drying my hair, me sitting in my red dress while I scrolled through Twitter. A little talking won't hurt right?

@Emily.Tallbot:
Hey everyone, how are you all doing? :) xx

I got a bunch of replies and I smiled at them. I got a lot more of followers since that 1K, I've got 40K now. I have no idea why, but I have.

"Head up." She instructed and I obeyed. She started braiding my hair and I giggled at her concentrated face. She shushes me and I close my eyes. I hope everything will be perfect.

"There, on to the makeup." She says and turns me around. She applied brown/gold eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and nude lipstick. I don't need any foundation, she said. I put the golden jewellery on and get in the black heels. I stand up and Demi widens her eyes.

"You look... Fabulous." I laugh at her and turn around to face the mirror. She was right, I didn't look like myself. I looked so amazing. Harry has a great taste in fashion, I love it.

"Demi thank you so much." I hug her tightly and she smiles, the same moment we hear the door ring.

"Oh my god is it already seven? Oh my god." I breath and start searching around.

"Stand still." Demi told me sternly and sprayed some perfume on my neck. I smile thankfully and walk behind her downstairs. My step mother was talking to Harry, who looked amazing. Black suit, white dresser shirt and a red tie, like my dress. I love the way he dresses, I love his hair, I love his green eyes, I love his smile, I love his dimples, I actually love his whole face. I love his body (which isn't hard to love). But I also love his voice, the stories that he tells. I love it when he whispers sweet things in my ear or when he laughs at one of my stupid jokes. I simply love him.

Wait what...

I love Harry?

What is love? Do I love Harry?

"Hello Harry." Demi smirked and stands next to my mom. Harry widens his eyes at me and I blush, looking down.

I think I do.

"That's um... A very revealing dress." My step mom said in a disgusting voice and Harry rolls his eyes.

"She looks absolutely breathtaking, stop bringing her down."

I smile at him and he grabs my hand. Demi takes a sneaky picture when Harry kissed me. I rolled my eyes at Demi who was smiling brightly at the picture.

"Ready love?" He smiled and I smiled back, giving a nod.

"Ready."

We walk out and I widen my eyes at the car, he got a freaking limousine?! With a chauffeur?!

"Oh wow." I breath and Harry chuckles. We walk to the car and the chauffeur opens the door, smiling.

"Good evening Ms. Talbott." He even knew my name?!

"Good evening." I smile.

"Emily. This is Mr. Donovan, the chauffeur of One Direction." Harry grinned and I smiled at Mr. Donovan. He looked really nice.

Harry and I get in the car. I'm amazed by the size of this thing, it's huge! (A/N: don't.)

"This is amazing Harry." I smile widely and look at him. He was already staring at me with a smile on his face.

"What are you smiling at?" I kiss him.

"You're so beautiful." He shakes his head and I grin.

---

"This is... Wow." I say with wide eyes as I stared at the restaurant in front of me. Our restaurant. He links his arm in mine and walk inside, but there was no one there. All the tables were empty, well there were no tables except for one in the middle. The whole restaurant was lit up with candles, rose scented candles.

"Good evening." The lady smiles warmly and Harry chuckles at my reaction. I must look so freaking confused, because I am.

"Harry dear asked if you could make a reservation for your first date. Well we managed to do this for you two." The woman smiles and I look at Harry, who was smiling warmly down at me.

He chuckles at my loss of words and the lady brings us to our table. Harry, being the gentlemen he is, pulls the chair back for me. I thank him and sit down. He sits down in front of me and the lady gets her small notebook again.

"We'd like one of your best champagne." Harry smiles and the lady nods, laughing lightly.

"Will be up."

The lady walks away and I look at Harry, still loss for words.

"I hope this is a positive reaction." He chuckles and I quickly nod my head.

"Yes, absolutely yes."

"You're step mom was being a real bitch again." Harry mumbled and I shrug.

"She always is."

"Don't listen to her Ems, you look beautiful. She's just jealous." Harry tells me and I scoff.

"Why would she be jealous?"

"Because you're showing off everything she never had and you're growing." Harry says simply and I shake my head.

"That's not true."

"Love, I saw the way she looked at you. You are growing into a beautiful woman and she's just jealous because she isn't young anymore." He explains and I wanted to react, but the lady gave us our champagne.

"You'll call me over if you made your choice?" She asks us and Harry and I both smile, giving her a nod. Harry takes a sip from his champagne and smiles.

"This tastes amazing."

"Don't change the subject Harry." I warn him and he chuckles.

"She's jealous okay? You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." He tells with a warm smile

"How can you say that so easily?"

"Because you're flawless, duh."