Chapter 31 - My Tarzan.

Emily's point of view.

"This is delicious." I smile, talking another bite of the pancake, covered in Nutella and strawberries. I looked hesitated when I saw the Nutella, but I still ate it. Harry smiled at me, saying he was proud of me.

"Good." He grinned, also taking a bite from his pancake.

We're still lying in bed, my head against his shoulder and legs tangled. I loved moments like this, just relaxing. He had no stress about One Direction and I had no stress about school and my step mom. It's like we took a break from life.

"It's so relaxing here, no sound of cars. Only the wind through the trees and the sound of birds singing." I sigh with a smile and Harry also smiles, his dimples showing. Another thing I love.

"That's why I took you here. You looked so stressed."

I smile at his words and kiss his collarbone. He knows me better than I even know myself, which can me creepy sometimes. He can take a look at me for a second and already tell what I'm feeling.

"You really make amazing breakfast Styles." I grin and put the plate on the nightstand, him doing the same. I don't know what his plans are, but if it means staying like this, I'm totally fine with it.

"You're so cute." He chuckles and I smile at him. He smiles back and kisses my nose, which made me smile wider.

"Shall we watch a movie?" He asked and I nod, smiling at him. All I've done is smile, which he caused. He's so good to me, maybe too good.

We get out the bed and walk downstairs. Well Harry walked, I almost ran downstairs. I sat down in front of the TV, looking through the movies, followed by a chuckling Harry.

"Tarzan!" I gasp, showing it to Harry and he looks amused.

"Lux left it here, you want to watch it?" He asks, eyes lightning up at the thought of Lux and I nod happily. I love Disney movies as you could tell.

Harry putted the disk in and we sat down on the couch. He pulled me in his chest and wrapped a blanket around us.

"You really love Lux huh?" I ask Harry with a small smile, remembering how his eyes lit up when he mentioned her. Harry nodded and kissed my head.

"I do, she's so adorable. She's like a small sister. You'll love her." He tells me and I smile. She sounds like a wonderful little girl. Harry treats her like a princess, which is so cute.

"The movie starts little one." Harry whispered in my ear and I turned my gaze to the screen. Why watch Tarzan when I have my own Tarzan sitting next to me?

I laugh at myself and Harry sits up straighter, also chuckling at my sudden outburst.

"What are you laughing at Talbott?"

"Nothing, just a funny thought." I shrug innocently and he grabs my chin softly, making me look at him.

"Tell me." He pouts and I grin, shaking my head. He hands moved to my waist and I widen my eyes at what he was doing.

"You don't dare." I warn him but he ignored me and started tickling. I yelped loudly and try to get away, but he held me tight.

"Harry please." I laughed loudly and pushed his chest. He only chuckles at me but didn't stop. Tears pricked my eyes when I finally gave up.

"Fine fine okay." I giggled and he stopped, hovering over me. He raises his eyebrows, waiting for my answer and I giggled again.

"I thought, why watch Tarzan when I have my Tarzan sitting next to me." I say with an innocent grin and he groans, pouting at me.

"I'm not Tarzan."

"If you say so." I sing, pulling his long curls and he dropped his head in my neck. I giggled at him.

"I love your hair though." I whisper and I feel him smile. One of the many things I love about him.

---

"I totally ship them." I sigh and let my head fall on Harry's lap. The movie ended and yes, I cried. I love this movie so much.

"Why would she fall in love with a wild man though?" Harry asked and I roll my eyes at his non-imagination.

"Because he cares for her."

"So if I would let my hair grow like that and would swing around ropes with a lap in front of my d...-"

"Stop." I put my hand in front of his mouth, giggling loudly.

"Would you think I'm hot?" He still asked and bended a little so I could feel his breath on my face.

"Even when you're dressed like a complete idiot, I'd still find you hot Harry." I tell him truthfully and he smiles at me answer, kissing my lips lightly.

"Good. I still want to swing around with a lap in front of my dick though." He finished quickly and I slap his chest.

"You're so immature." I laugh at him and he shrugs. I shake my head with a large smile on my face and close my eyes. I feel Harry stroke my cheek with his soft hand making my breath quicken. His small touches had me breathing like crazy.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered and I feel my cheeks burn. He keeps telling me, hoping that one day... I would believe him. He was doing a great job at making me feel confident. He's the one that could build it up and break it. He's the wall around me.

"Thank you so much." I gush at him, eyes slightly open now. He smiled warmly at me and kissed my lips again.

"No problem love."

---

Harry's point of view.

We stayed like this for a while. Her laying on my lap with eyes closed and me watching her with adoration in my eyes. She's perfect, so beautiful. She's like an angel, my own angel. You always have one beautiful rose surrounded by broken and ugly roses. It's the one that always catches your eye.

That's her, the beautiful rose. She is the one that catches my eye, even when hundredth of models are surrounding her. I don't want them.

I want her.

Those models aren't flawless, just ask the soul underneath all the surgeries. Emily is pure, her beauty is showing inside and out.

I don't care about the size of her thighs or the fullness of her arse, not at all. I care about her eyes, her feelings. The rest are just extra, I'd still love her without that. It takes just seconds to call a girl fat or ugly and she'd be insecure for the rest of her life. People have to think before they say something. They would like it either if I told them the things they say.

A perfect girl isn't real.

I'm not saying Emily is fake, she's isn't. But a perfect girl has a perfect life, perfect family. Emily hasn't. But she's perfect in my eyes.

I love her with all my heart.

A/N

AWWWHHH

But guys seriously, have you seen the new video of the Between Us fragrance?! IT IS PERFECT AND FUNNY AND HOT AND OMG

.xxxx